Club Owners & Quinceañeras

Azzy's Pov

"Okay, off that baby grand, into the tuba." Austin said.

We were at Sonic boom, like always. He was trying to do a trick-shot.

He bounced the ball off the piano and actually made it into the tuba.

"Yes!"

"Woo!"

"Impressive."

"I'll be taking this." Ally said, grabbing the ball from the tuba."

"What, there's no playing ball in the store?" Dez asked her.

"We'll stop playing now. We know all about your no-fun rules." Austin said.

"What?.." Ally asked in a high-pitched voice. ".. Ha-ha, I can have fun." she said in her regular voice.

"No you can't." I told her and she gave me a look.

"I took the ball becaue, uh, I wanted to play." She said and started bouncing the ball. "Grab your book bags, you're about to get schooled." Oh no.

She shot the ball and accidentally knocked over a rack of tambourines.

"Yeah, no playing ball in the store." she said and walked over to the counter.

"This is why you're the fun twin." Dez whispered to me and Austin. We looked at each other and nodded.

I walked over to the counter and hopped onto it.

Then Trish came in wearing a puffy blue dress.

"Guess who's having a quinceanera?" she asked. She did not look happy.

"Ooh, I'll have one! do you have any chicken quinceaneras? I'm trying to cut back on red meat." Dez said.

"You're thinking of a quesadilla." I told him.

"No, a quesadilla is a traditional Latin American party celebrating a girl's fifteenth birthday." Nope.

"Thats a quinceanera. And stop trying to learn other languages, you can barely speak engilsh." Trish said and Dez looked at her offended.

"Trish, I thought you didn't want to make a big deal for your fifteenth birthday." Ally said and I nodded.

"I don't. But my mom's making me because it's a family tradition. I even have to wear the dress she wore to her quinceanera." she said.

Trish started dusting off the dress which made me, Austin, Ally, and Dez start coughing. Jeez, that's a lot of dust.

"Hey there's nothing wrong with hand-me-downs. This underwear's been in my family for six generations." Dez said.

"Ew." "Gross." Ally and I said simultaneously.

"I'm so not looking forward to this party. My mom wants to give speech, my brother want to do his magic act, and my cousin, Deb, is only coming to show off her new boyfriend, the big club owner." she explained.

"Whoa, whoa, say that again!" Austin said.

"I'm so not looking forward to this party. My mom wants to-" Trish started saying but Austin interupted her.

"No, the part of the club owner."

"Oh, Emilio?" Well, I don't know, I haven't met him yet. But apparently he owns like five of the biggest clubs in the counrty." she said.

"This can be huge for us!" Huh?

"What do you mean?" Trish and I asked him.

"If Emilio sees me perform at your party, he'll want to book me in all his clubs!" What?