Proms & Promises

Azzy's Pov

We were at Sonic boom today.

"So you know, prom's coming up. And I think me and you have something really special. And I'd really be honored if you'd be my date to the prom." Jax asked.

"Oh, Jax. Are you kidding me? That's how you're going to ask Piper to the prom? Bor-ing!" Ally said.

"Yeah! She'll say no to you if you do that." I said.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked.

Us three girls were trying to help him. Moon was alos supposed to help, but he was working on something else.

"It's all about the big ask. You have to ask her in a memorable way." Trish said.

Me and Ally nodded.

"Something big. Something romantic." Me and Ally said.

"Yeah, like when Jace asked me. We were videochatting while he was jumping out of an airplane, and he wouldn't open his parachute until I said yes. See? Romantic." Trish said.

"Or like how Austin asked me. We went to Phil's fun town and he won a whole bunch stuffed animals that pieced together a 'will you go to prom with me?' sign. Also romantic." I said.

And I still have all of the stuffed animals.

"I've always dreamt about how I was going to be asked to prom. Flowers, violin music, my date on a white horse dressed as a knight in shining armor." Ally said.

Aww...

"Bor-ing." Jax said.

"I can't believe Gavin hasn't asked you yet. You know, prom's only a couple of weeks away." Trish said.

"He will. I'm sure he's just trying to figure out something extra special." Ally said.

I'm sure he is.

"Austin! Where's the egg?"

We looked over to the entrance and saw Dez dressed up as a Zalien.

"Relax. It's right here. Ah!" He said and took off a cloth that was covering a zalien egg.

So that's what he was working on.

"No way! A Zalien egg?!" Both Trish and Jax asked.

We walked over to it.

Not gonna lie, it looks impressive.

"Yep. I'm about to ask Carrie to go to prom. On our first date, we saw 'Zaliens 12: Tears of the Dead'. I'm going to recreate the final scene where the baby Zalien king pops his head out of an egg. But instead of eating Carrie's delicious brain, I'm going to ask her to be my date to prom." Dez explained.

Awww...

"Take notes." I whispered to Jax.

He elbowed me.

"Here come Carrie. Get in the egg." Austin said. 

Dez got in and the rest of us moved out of the way.

I actually got my camera out and got at a good position so I could record this.

"Has anyone seen my Dezzie?" Carrie asked.

"Carrie!" Dez yelled, popping out of the egg.

She screamed.

"Karate chop!" She yelled and hit Dez.

He went down fast and I am so glad I'm getting this on video.

"Carrie! That's Dez." Ally said.

"'Tears of Dead'. First date. Prom. Go with?" Dez asked, panting and popping back out of the egg.