Zaliens & Cloud Watchers

Azzy's Pov

I was walking down the stairs when I saw Austin and Dez playing and cooking something on as xylophone? 

Why are they always doing something either stupid, weird, or both?

"Guys! I finally finished the new song." Ally said to them. I walked over to them as well.

"What are you doing?" we both asked.

"Xylophone grilling." Dez answered.

"It'a a way to combine my awesome music skills with Dez's mad cooking skills." Austin explained. Then Dez accidentally flipped a paty onto the window.

He took it off the window and offered it to Ally. "Window burger?"

"No thanks, I'm trying this new diet where I don't eat anything totally disgusting." she said.

He turned to me but I shook my head 'no'.

"Guess who got a job at Chees out of My League?" Trish said walking in. She was wearing a giant cheese costume. It took everything in me to not laugh at her.

"Ooh, the high-end cheese store. That place is so much better than Cheese Just Okay." Ally said and turned to Austin. "So, I just finished the song for our new webcast. It perfectly captures everything you're about." She said and put the headphones on Austin. "Listen."

I've heard the new song. And it does totally capture everything that Austin's about.... Not.

"What do you think?" He won't like it.

"I love it!" Huh?

"Yay!" she said and left.

"I hate it." he said once she was gone. I knew it.

"Here. Try it with my drum chili." Dez said and poured some chili onto Austin's burger. Wait why is it in a drum?

"Not the burger; Ally's song! I don't like it." Austin said and I agree with him. Sorry Ally but the song isn't good.

"Well, maybe my drum chili will help with that too." Dez said as he poured the chili onto Ally's music player.

"How will that help?" I asked him and he gave me a shrug.

***
We were at cheese out of my league.

"Thank you for shopping at Cheese out of My League!" Trish said to a customer. She was still wearing the ridiculous costume and it made her bump into stuff when she walked.

I was playing a cheese game with Austin and Dez.

"Got any cheddar?" he asked me and Dez.

"Go fish." we responded, and he picked up a piece of cheese from the pile.

"Got any provolone?" Dez asked this time. Austin handed him a piece of cheese while I shook my head 'no'.

"This is monterey jack!" Dez said when he took a bite out of the cheese. Then he threw it in the floor. "Cheater."

"Yeah, cheater." I said jokingly.

"Sorry, I'm distracted. I can't stop thinking about Ally's song. The lyrics are so not me." he explained. Aw, poor moon.

"Well, if you don't feel like playing, in going to eat the deck." Dez said taking a bite out of a slice of cheese.

"Hey what if I wanted to keep playing?" I asked him.

"Do you really?" He answered my question with a question. I really didn't, so I pushed the pieces of cheese I had towards the pile. Dez took a piece and bit into it.