Managers & Meatballs

Azzy's Pov

We were at Sonic boom.

"All right, it's time for our weekly Team Austin meeting. Trish is late, as usual. So, I'll just call the meeting to order." Ally said.

She gavels again and again, while Moon, Dez and I watch her.

"Guess who got a job at It's A Racket?" Trish said walking in with a tennis ball machine and a tennis racket.

"Tennis store?" I asked.

"Why would they hire you? You stink at tennis." Dez said and I nodded in agreement.

"You're right... But it don't stink to this." she said and turned on the tennis ball machine. The tennis balls started hitting Dez.

"Hey! Don't do that to my friend." Austin said getting infront of Dez. Trish and I looked at him. "Without doing it to me too!" he said.

He held out his arms and started getting hitting with the tennis balls. Austin, Trish, Dez and I started laughing.

"Guys, come on! Turn that off!" Ally said and started gaveling again when Trish turned off the machine.

"Ally." Both Austin and I said trying to get her attention.

She stopped. "Oh, sorry. All right, first order of business. Progress report. I just finished a great new song. Austin?" she said.

"I came up with some sweet new dance moves." he said and started dancing.

"Love it! Dez, Azzy, what's up with our next video?" she asked us.

Oh right. I forgot I was Dez's assistant.

"I don't want to give too much away, but! We're gonna need a helicopter, a giraffe, and a red pen!" he said and I nodded.

"No, no, and uh, here." Ally said handing the red pen to Dez. And he took it.

"Trish, Manager report. Whatcha got?" Ally asked, turning to Trish.

"Well.. You know, I got some music stuff in the works. And some video stuff and a bunch of other stuff too." she said.

I could tell she's lying.

"Wow. That's a lot of stuff." Dez said.

"What about the Miami Jam-A-Thon next weekend? Have you booked me yet?" Austin asked Trish.

"I'm working on it, I swear." Trish said to him.

"Okay, great! Now time to read some of Austins fan emails." Ally said and turned to the laptop. "Turn the tennis ball launcher back on?" she read.

Then she turned to Dez. "Dez, did you write this?"

He turned around with his phone in his hand. "No."

"Austin Moon, just the man I'm looking for." I turned around and some lady was there. I have a bad feeling about this.

"I saw your last webcast online and I think you're going to be a star." This woman continued.

"Awesome! Who are you?" He asked.

Hey we were all thinking it.

"Demonica Dixon." I do not trust anyone with 'demonic' or 'demon' in their name.

"I manage seven of the top ten acts on the pop charts..." I could really go for a pop tart right now. Her Bluetooth rang and she answered. "..Hello. Rihanna, great..." She hangs up.

"Make that eight. How'd you like to be nine?" she asked him.

"I kinda like being 15 cause when I was nine I had chicken pox." he answered.