Filmmaking & Fear Breaking

Azzy's Pov

Austin and Ally were sitting at the piano. I was watching them from behind  the counter.

I would usually feel a bit jealous watching them together, but not this time.

They told me they were going to challenge each other's musical skills.

"Can you play this?" he asked and played something that I would never be able to do in my life.

"Oh, please. I can play that in my sleep." Ally said and pretended to yawn. I'm assuming she closed her eyes, and started playing the same thing Austin played just a few seconds ago. She occasionally leaned her head against his shoulder.

Now that made a small spark of jealousy go through me.

I got bored watching them from behind the counter, so I walked over to the piano to watch them.

"Can you play it this way?" Austin asked again. He put one of his arms behind his head and played the melody with one hand.

"Ooh, Ally. He's got you there." I said sarcastically.

Of course she can!

Ally laughed a bit and pulled out her phone. She played the melody while holding the phone and when she finished Austin's phone buzzed.

"Yes, I can." he read the text.

I gave Ally a high-five.

"Guess who got a job in Dez's movie."

I urned around and saw Trish and Dez walk in. She was holding what looked like a script and he was holding his camera.

The three of us met them over by the couter.

"That's right. I'm shooting my first big movie. It's about a giant sand crab that attacks Miami. I call it 'Claws: DUN DUN DUN'." Dez said.

"Ooh, Claws, I like that title." Ally said. She had walked over to stand in front of Dez. 

It's actually pretty cool.

"It's not called 'Claws'. It's called 'Claws: Dun Dun Dun'." Dez said. Ally shook her head and walked behind the counter.

"Yeah, yeah. Who cares about the title or the stupid crab? My character's the real star: Girl #2." Trish said.

"Girl #2 gets eaten in the first scene." Dez said.

I tried not to laugh at Trish's expression.

"What?!?!?! You didn't tell me that! If Girl #2 doesn't live until the end of the movie, neither will the director. ♫ DUN DUN DUN! ♫" she threatend.

"Fine, your character won't get eaten until the end. But just so you know, I'm naming the crab 'Trish'. Cause it's mean, aand everyone's afraid of it." Dez said.

He's got a point about the Trish thing..

"Aww, Dez. That's so sweet." she said and walked over to the other side of the counter.

Wow..

Then Dez came over to Austin and me. But mostly towards Austin.

"You're gonna be in the movie too. You're going to play Troy - the handsome lifeguard who battles the crab and saves the town."

Wow. So basically a superhero?

"Awesome! Now I'm officially a quadruple threat!" Moon said. I gave him a confused look.

"Actor, Singer, Dancer, and Ballooner." he said.

Then he tried to make a ballon animal. And I must say, it actually turned out great. Well one end was upside down, but other than that it was okay.