Spas & Spices

Azzy's Pov

I was in the practice room with Austin, Ally and Trish.

And we were actually trying to... Well, you'll see.

"Ally, your gonna be on a magazine cover. And I've been in a few magazines. Let me show you how to pose like a pro." Moon said.

Yeah, so that's what we're doing.

"Bam!" He said.

All he did was leaning back a bit, crossed his arms, and smirked?

"I don't know. I've taken a lot of employee ID pictures. I think you should do something more like this." Trish said and did a really weird pose.

I'm not even going to try and explain it. All I'm going to say is that it envolved pouting your lips. And not in like a cute way.

"Maybe I can try something that combines the two." Ally said.

She stood up and did Austin's pose but with Trish's pouty lips.

And it was not a pretty sight to see.

Then we heard the door open. And in came Dez.

"Hi, Dez." Ally said, in a weird voice.

Is it normal to be embarrassed about your twin.

"Hey, Ally. I'm flattered, but not interested." He said.

I stifled my laugh.

"I'm not flirting with you. I'm practicing poses. I'm gonna be on the cover of 'Miami Music'. They named me their songwriter of the year." Ally said, now in her normal voice.

"Whoo! That's a relief." Dez said.

"A photographer's coming over tonight to take her picture." I said and stood up from my beanbag.

"Hey, I haven't gotten fired from Tranquility Spa yet. Why don't you come over for a day of beauty and relaxation?" Trish asked.

"Ooh, I can't. The South Beach chili cook-off is today." Dez said.

I don't think the question was meant for him, but the cook-off's today?

"Not you, Ally." Trish said.

"I have too much to do today. I have to pick up my dress from the cleaners and go to my grandma's to borrow her necklace for the photo shoot." Ally said.

"Can't you wear just any necklace? I'll even let you borrow one of mine." I offered.

"Thanks. But no, I really wanna wear that one. It's been in our family for generations. It would mean a lot to her." Ally said.

Alright I guess.

"We can get all that stuff for you." Austin said and pointed between me and him.

"We?" I asked.

I was planning on just lounging around today.

"Yes." He said.

Then he turned back to Ally.

"Wait, is it the Grandma that makes delicious cookies or the one that tells really boring stories and smells like cabbage?" He asked.

Ally and I looked at each other.

"Cookies." We both said.

No it's not.

"Yes! Whoo!"

"But, Austin, you said you would help me with the chili cook-off today." Dez said.

"There's plenty of time for everything."