Everglades & Ally-Gators

Azzy's Pov

We were at Sonic boom.

Ally was standing behind the counter and I was sitting on the counter while reading a magazine.

"Last day of school! I'm officially on summer vacation!" Austin said walking into the store with Dez.

Then he threw a book into the trash can.

"Woo!" they both said when it went in.

"I'm so pumped for summer break. I'm gonna chill at the beach all day and rock out all night. Woo-hoo!"

Seems like he has a busy summer planned.

"I'm pumped too. I'm gonna chill at the library all day and teach myself calculus all night. Woo-hoo!" Ally said. And why is she holding a calculator.

"I get to sleep all day and night! Woo-hoo!" I said. I honestly do need sleep.

"I have to make a documentary this summer for my film class. I just have to figure out what it's about. Woo-hoo!" Dez said.

"Make it about me. Woo-hoo!" He won't do it.

"Eh, I don't know."

"I'm sorry. I used the wrong tone." Trish said and hopped off the couter. I forgot she was sitting on it like me. "Make it about me. Woo-hoo!" she said angrily. Yeah, I'm scared.

"Austin Moon and the Dawson Twins." The three of us turned around and saw shiny money at the front entrance to the store.

I hopped off the counter and stood next to Austin.  

"Shiny Money." Ally said. She walked over to him to try and give him a high five but he walked passed her and instead gave Austin a high five.

Ally walked behind the counter.

"Hey, we haven't seen you since we performed together at Internet Music Awards." Moon said.

"That was cool, up until your friends broke my arms and legs." He still remembers that?

Trish and Dez walked up to Shiny Money.

"I'm surprised you remember the whole us-not-catching-you thing. You hit your head pretty hard on that stage." Right?

"So, Shiny, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Throwing my annual Swamp Blast party in the Everglades this weekend. I want Austin to perform." he answered.

That's actually pretty cool.

"Are you kidding? You want me to perform at the Swamp Blast? That's huge." Austin smiled.

"We watch Swamp Blast on TV every year." Dez said.

"Yeah, this year it's gonna be popping!"

"Ooh, I should pop out a bumping new jam." Ally said.

And she received weird stares from us.

"Or, you could just write a new song." I suggested.

"You should come to the houseboat early. You can write the song there and get a little vacation too. And I'll let you use my shiny solid-gold keyboard." Sounds promising.

"Awesome! I've always wanted to go to the Everglades. And play a shiny gold keyboard." Austin said.

"And now the five of us can finally have a vacation together!" Trish said.

"You're not invited." What?

"Ha! In your face, Trish." Dez said.

"You're not invited either." Shiny said.