Directors & Divas

Azzy's Pov

Jax and I were walking down from the practice room.

"I swear, you cheat on every game we play." He said.

"No. You just don't know how to play." I said, but stopped walking.

"I know how to-"

"Shh!" I said.

"What?" He asked.

I shushed him again and pointed towards Ally and Dez.

"A little Dez and Ally time." Dez said.

"Yup." Ally said, laughing awkwardly.

Then, awkward silence.

"You guys have been friends for years. Have they never hung out together?" Jax asked me quietly.

I shook my head 'no'.

"But like five minutes? Or more like an hour?" Dez asked.

Finally, Austin and Trish came into the store.

"Hey, guys."

"What's up?"

Jax and I continued walking and finally reached the counter.

Then I hopped onto it.

"Austin, don't ever leave me alone with her again. I was trying to make small talk, but the girl was giving me nothing." Dez said.

Really?

"Uh, the girl can hear you." Ally said.

Yep.

"Anyway. I've got great news. Guess who got Austin a part in the new Spike Stevens movie." Trish said.

No fucking way!

"What?!"

"Now way! Spike Stevens is my favorite director. He's the reason I got into filmmaking. Before that, I just wanted to be a brain surgeon." Dez said.

"I think you made the right choice." Jax said.

Yep.

"I have a surprise for you too, Dez. Spike Stevens wants you to work on his movie too. He's hiring you to be his assistant." Austin said.

That's cool.

I hopped off the counter and stood next to Ally. 

"Really? What did you show him that I directed? One of my music videos? One of my movies? 'Claws: Dun Dun Dun'?" Dez asked.

"What's that?" Jax asked me.

"I'll tell you later." I said to him.

"Aww, it doesn't matter. The point is that my hero recognized my talent and wants to mentor me." Dez said.

"I got you two a job on the movie too, twins. Spike wants you to write the theme song" Trish said.

"That's awesome!" I said.

"No way! I have always wanted to write songs for movies." Ally said.

"Thanks, Trish. So what's the movie about?" We both asked.

"Huh, I probably should have asked that before we agreed to do the movie."

Really?

"Oh, well, we'll find out soon enough. They start shooting at the beach club tomorrow." Trish said.

"I hope it's a musical. I've always wanted to be in a beach musical." Moon said.

"What are you gonna be? Some kind of singing surfer?" Ally and I asked.