Chapter 46

It was annoyingly noisy but Avocato didn't mind as long as he continues to hear Gary and his son laughing. The two were playing games in the arcade, Avocato being dragged along.

The arcade was huge and spacey but there were times where Avocato noticed one of the two wanted to play a certain game so he'd stand next to the person occupying it and glare at them until they gave up and left, allowing Gary and Little Cato to play.

Little Cato seemed to be focused on the newest games while Gary seemed to like the vintage ones. The two showed each other how to play and even forced Avocato to have a few turns.
Avocato found himself liking the shooting games, though he couldn't refuse when Gary asked him to play whac-a-mole with him.

It was honestly fun, seeing the different expressions Gary would pull. The way his eyebrows furrowed in concentration, his tongue poking out when he tried to hit a mole and then the look of disappointment when he missed it that was replaced by amazement when Avocato managed to hit one.

"Oh! Oh! Let's try that next!" Gary pointed to an old machine and started to drag Avocato away by hugfing his arm to make sure he wouldn't escape.

"What is it?" Avocato stepped ontop of the colorful floor of the machine besides Gary as he eyes the screen to see some arrows

"Its a dancing game!" Gary grinned, his eyes lighting up

"W-what? Sorry I don't-" Avocato tried to refuse, he really did, but Gary's pleading eyes seemed to have the same power as his son's and he just had to give in with a sigh "alright"

"Yes!" Gary cheered, seeming to turn behind and give a thumbs up, though when Avocato turned there was no one.

Gary was beginning to put the options, inserting in a coin Avocato let him borrow.
"I'll put it on easy mode for you" Gary teased, leaning in with a grin

"No way" Avocato huffed "I can handle whatever mode you put on"

"So...you'll go hard with me?" Gary asked already putting in the difficulty of his game

"Gary!" Avocato gasped, his fur standing on end as his ears burned at the others comment

"What?" The other turned cluelessly, not understanding what he had done wrong

"N-nothing" Avocato cleared his throat, mentally telling himself off for his mind coming up with the unpurest thought instead the most reasonable "just put on" he grumbled

Gary did as told and the game began with a countdown before some arrows started appearing

"Just step according to the screen" Gary said as he stepped to the right, Avocato making a hasty attempt to copy

"This is easy" Avocato commented once he got the hang of it

"Is it?" Gary asked and Avocato was sure he saw horns growing on Gary's head "then let's make a bet!"

"A bet? With this? Sure, I'm all ears" Avocato shrugged as he stepped slowly to the beat of the game

"Ok! If I win...you'll have to do whatever I say for the rest of the vacation!" Gary grinned "and if I lose- then ofcourse I'll do whatever you want as well"

Avocato hummed, looking at the screen of the game then Gary then back at the screen in thought. He quite liked the idea of having Gary at his command- usually he wouldn't be able to make weird requests because he is his boss but like this...

"Deal" Avocato smirked

"Shake on it" Gary gave out his hand which Avocato took it, seeing the same mischievous grin on Gary's face- he could only wonder what the other would have him do