Chapter 47

Warm and soft...Avocato, who could always wake up rather easily, did not want to wake up. He nuzzled closer to his pillow, his eyes closed but he was now fully awake and becoming aware of his surroundings- for example, he noticed his pillow had a very sweet yet familiar smell and had a rapid beat beneath his paw.

Despite how comfortable he was and how much he wanted to return to sleep, Avocato let his eyes open. He lazily examined what he was currently cuddling and came to the conclusion that it was indeed Gary.
His paw was under the man's shirt, placed gently upon his quickning beating heart- confirming that the blond was awake and clearly flustered

"G-good morning?" Gary gave the other a smile once Avocato lifted his head to look up at him, his cheeks  flourished nervously and his hair messy from sleep.

"Mornin'" The ventraxian mumbled, seeming caught in a daze at the man entangled with him, the feeling of his warm skin beneath him seemed to be all but a dream.

Gary said nothing else as the big cat ontop of him nuzzled into his neck, though his heart did the speaking for him when Avocato gave a tired chuckle, his hot breath tickling Gary's neck.
The human had no idea what to do or if he should do anything, he had decided long ago to allow the other to cuddle him since you don't move a sleeping cat but he hadn't ever expected Avocato to return to cuddling him awake.
He nervously swallowed down the thoughts that were beginning to invade his head, getting rid of the false hope that- maybe- Avocato had feelings for him just as Gary had for him.

Avocato inhaled in the scent of Gary, finding it intoxicating as it filled his brain with nothing but thoughts of the man himself.
He tried to remember why the two layed down on the same bed when there were clearly two until he noticed those two beds had been pushed together.
Slowly lifting his head, Avocato gazed down at the blond that grew increasingly flustered at the proximity. He stared at Gary until he remembered what had happened for them to end up like this

"That was fun!" Little Cato cheered as they jumped on the bed, laughter in his voice.

The two adults entered the room with their bags in hand, Avocato carrying tomorrow's lunch while Gary carried a bag full of snacks.

"So..." Avocato hummed "what exactly are me doing?" He asked as he closed the door behind him and followed Gary to the balcony from the smalk kitchen

"Oh my dear Avocato-" Gary clicked his tongue as he set up the snacks "We are going to have a movie night!" The blond posed

"And why not have a movie night in a cinema?" Avocato asked as he put their tomorrow's meal in the fridge

"Be-cause!" Gary walked closer "the cinemas don't have this one movie thats super good" Gary pouted which brought a small chuckle from the ventraxian

"Alright, alright" Avocato shook his head and began to help Gary set out the snacks while Little Cato put on the movie

"Oh! Oh! Lets join the beds!" The boy suggested, already making an attempt to do so only to move a few inches

"Good idea, spidercat!" Gary chirped as he ran to the boy's side and began to push the bed as well.
Avocato watched the two slowly move one of the beds before heading towards the other one and pushing it with ease together

"Wooton!" The two cheered before chest bumping as if they had done all the work

"No need to thank us Avocato" Gary grinned "we do appreciate your attempt to help"

"Attempt?" Avocato lifted a brown in amusement walking around to grab the snacks "I literally did all the work there"

"Mhm- whatever you wanna believe" Gary snickered as he jumped on the beds, watching Little Cato gasped and jump on it as well.
The two bounced for a moment before beginning to roll on the bed, laughing before Little Cato jumped on Gary and began to play fight with him.