Chapter 50

Little Cato's ears perked up once he heard the ship park on a random planet.
Lifting his head, he'd notice the planet had red dusty colors and seemed to be deserted.

"You're awake" Mantis stepped into view, his eye still patched up "watch closely...." he grinned "the show is about to begin"

"Avocato?" Gary called again, he had searched up the whole ship by now.
Did the ventraxian go on a rampage? Take his anger on surrounding objects?

"He probably went to the bathroom- wait no I was just there" Gary tried to reason, sitting in the pilot's seat.
"Ok- I'm Avocato" he said as he reached for the steering stick "Im piloting and Gary is taking a shower- Im sat down looking for my son...." he attempted to put himself in Avocato's shoes, looking ahead

"Didn't the ship shake? The ship did shake- Gary fell on his ass- not that I'd know that..." he mumbled "hm?"

Gary looked down at a piece of rope on the floor, squinting at it before spinning on the chair and looking at the room.
Suddenly, his little thief mind started to click things together. Things were missing and things were a mess- They were robbed

"No wonder they took Avocato- he is like a jewel...very expensive looking, likeyou cannot afford him or are even worth his presence" Gary rambled "but they made a mistake...." Gary stood with motive "Avocato is priceless"

...

"Damn it there's no one to here to laugh at my joke"

Their ship was nice, big but messy. They had stolen it from a Cyvullino a few years back, having been invited to a party but they loved the ship so much they just took it.

Their crew wasn't as huge as others but it had all the members they needed. Some were weak so they were put on simple jobs such as cleaning and ship-sitting, others were strong so they did the heavy lifting and building. They all would decide the crew though, both weak and strong alike got turns to work together in robberies.

Their leader was a big, strong man. A man who didn't want to live by the rules of society but by his own. In this ship he had his own little world he could command and control- they were still new at it but there was no idiot that would get in a pirate's way.

"I'm so gonna get in their way" Gary squinted at the screen, following a different dot on the GPS. Little Cato's dot had long stopped so Gary decided to  follow Avocato's in fear of losing the man.

"Next time they steal a ship I will ruin it for them! Will steal all the things myself if I have to- I will beat them up too!" Gary rambled on, too afraid to remain quiet in a ship by himself.

He glared as he went full speed after the Avocato's location, his mind racing during the few seconds of silence.

Gary was standing in middle of the ship as sudden realisation hit him. Avocato's location was moving further away from Little Cato's and Gary was growing worried.

He looked between the two dots, he wanted to save both but...

"Little Cato could be....and Avocato could-" he couldn't come to a conclusion, his heart racing in fear for his friend and the kid...
Gary's breath started to pick up, fear and anxiety consuming him.

He didn't want to pick between either...
Afraid of he picked one it would be too late for the other.

"Little Cato..." Gary frowned at the dot that resembles his little Spidercat, it hadn't moved for a while and his brain kept telling him things he didn't want to listen to.

He nervously sat down as he took the control of the ship with shaking hands, the ship swerved in reply which sent his little panic attack to the roof.
He gasped for air, recalling both Avocato and Little Cato- the times they spent together...

The Babysitter - Garycato (Final Space Fanfic) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara