Final Author's Note

Hello everyone! When I first started this fanfiction literally a year ago, I didn't expect to get to 3k reads! Thank you all for that!

Second, at some point I will do major editing on this story sooner or later, but for now I want to make a lot of side chapters! That's right, even though the story is over, I'll be making prologues on Valeri's parents, Valeri's life in the Underground, Valeri's Cadet Years, Parallel Universe stories (like if Valeri were a Marleyan Warrior), and more! I'm pretty sure I'd just do little stories during happier times, which is in between the years 848-850 when Levi and Valeri were just Captain and subordinate, and the original Levi Squad was alive. (Totally not as a way of coping)

Anyway, thank you all for reading this fanfiction. I put so much work into it, and I will likely post another fanfiction for another anime or series soon.

Goodbye, and remember, dedicate your hearts! In remembrance of all who died in Attack on Titan for the sake of humanity.

-Animeficcer

Update: I COMPLETELY FORGOT
So, for a while now I've been planning to make a sequel where all the characters in Attack on Titan are in a parallel universe. Titans never existed, everyone is alive and well and good normal friends. Levi and Valeri are childhood friends who go to Highschool together, and basically it's a slice-of-life themed fanfiction.
So then, if you're feeling down and depressed from Attack on Titan being so depressing with all your favorite characters dead and people suffering, just read the sequel I'll release soon where they're all alive and well, and happy!
Bye bye, cheers!
-Animeficcer