Season 2, Part 7

~Back At Trost District~

Levi was worried. It was around nine o'clock, it's nearly been a full day since Wall Rose was reported to have fallen.

So far, there had barely been any Titans spotted, strangely. He was starting to think Wall Rose wasn't actually compromised.

The damn MPs were forced into an area with Titans, but the situation was the least dangerous it had ever been. All the Scouts from Krovas were gathered up here too.

"Can you believe it? I thought this was an emergency." One dumbass MP said to his fellow dumbasses. "Yeah, and everyone's just sitting on their asses." Their accomplice added. "Hey Levi, where you hiding the Titans at?" The first one mocked.

Levi looked up at them from where he was sitting, narrowing his thin eyes more as he scowled. 

"Oh? You all seem so disappointed. Sorry... a shame you couldn't fight Titans today. If you're looking for another chance, plenty of expeditions outside the walls. How about we join forces and face some Titans together." he glared at them, his dead terrifying eyes staring into their souls.

The MPs gulped. "Uh, well you know... We're busy with work in the interior-" they started, when a voice interrupted them. "The Advance Squad's returned! Inform Commander Pixis!" 

Soon the advance squad came, and everyone surrounded them. They explained their reports.

"I see... so there's nothing wrong with the wall?" Pixis asked them. "Yes sir!" the man answered, taking some water someone handed him. "However, there's a bit of a situation! We were heading back to Trost to give our report when we ran into the Scout Unit ran by Section Commander Hange! Along with them, there were recruits from the 104th without their equipment, whom were being lead by Lieutenant Valeri Fleur from the Special Operations Squad! And it turns out, three of them were Titans!" A few people gasped, worried murmurs going around.

"What are you talking about...? Are you saying there are more!?" Jean asked, gradually becoming worried. "Who was it!?" He yelled.

Sasha jumped, clutching her water. "Uh... well." She stuttered, afraid.

Erwin leaned forward, stopping Jean. "Stop it. What happened when their forms were revealed?" he asked the Advance Squad member.

"The Scouts engaged the Colossal and Armored Titan in battle, by the time we joined up with them to fight... it was all over..." The man sadly said, lowering his head in grief. Everyone could not believe their ears, they were either surprised or confused. 

Levi walked over to the man, standing over him. "You said Valeri Fleur was there. What condition was she in? Were any other elites with her?" he asked.

The man chugged a bit of water. "She had hurt her shoulder, and was exhausted from fighting off Titans to protect the 104th trainees at Castle Utgard. The other elites died at Castle Utgard protecting the cadets. She killed over 70 Titans, from what I heard from the reports. Castle Utgard was when one of the Titans revealed their form and held off the Titans until the Scouts came."

Levi sighed, sitting back down. Valeri was thankfully alive. He had nothing else to worry about, except the three more Titan shifters he guessed.

~Back on the Wall~

Dammit dammit dammit dammit DAMMIT! When the Colossal Titan fell on Eren and Reiner, and the steam cleared, we saw Reiner in the distance... Getting away with Eren on his back! Shit!

I was too weak to chase after them and I didn't have a horse, and half the Scouts we had were knocked unconscious from the smoke and had bad burn injuries, and we didn't have enough men to even form a small scouting party!