Season 4, Part 2

~1 Month Later~

Now five months pregnant, I still forced the others to let me come. Yelena manipulated two other Survey fleets to come stating they needed help through her strange "wireless connection" so we could capture them. Armin transformed into the Colossal Titan next to the boats, so the soldiers, including engineers doctors and such, swam to shore- and we captured the ships and the resources on them.

"Welcome to our filthy island, land of the devils!" I held a gun to the first Marleyan to arrive on shore, next to Levi, with a big smile on my face.

"We'll make you feel right at home, so long as you like pig piss." added on Levi.

It was fun, back then. True, as Eldians, we were feared and hated by the world. By people on the other side of the sea whose faces we didn't know. But, not all those people across the ocean were our enemies.

"We'll start by making the thing this island needs most." Onyankopon told us all around a table, spreading out a blueprint. "This is called a 'port.'"

"Of course, a port. The kids'll love that." Connie jokingly said.

"It's not a toy. Is it gonna have a mixed bath too?" Jean asked next.

I grumbled and pulled on their hair, having to stand on my toes since they were so tall now. "You guys are both idiots."

"It's not a hot spring, you stupid perv. This thing is tasty, right?" asked Sasha, of course the first thing coming to her mind is food.

Onyankopon gave her a weird look. "...It's not something you eat. It's-" he was about to explain, when Hange and I interrupted him.

"It's a place for ships to dock, right?" Hange asked. "So we can trade with people with the captured boats!" I added.

"Exactly, Hange and Valeri! This is a place that will connect you to the world!" Onyankopon smiled at us. "Really!? Amazing!" I exclaimed in awe.

"Where will the kids play?" Connie asked. "...Baths are important too." Jean muttered.

"By the way, Onyankopon, why is your skin so dark?" Sasha asked out of curiosity.

We all thought about that, but we thought it would be rude to ask him.

"Our creator had a thought. Wouldn't it be interesting if there were more kinds of people in the world? The same goes for Subjects of Ymir, who can turn into Titans. All of us exist because someone meant for us to exist." Onyankopon explained. "Then who made us?" Armin asked. "The one who gave power to Ymir, the founder. In other words, a God..." he answered.

Yelena glowered at Onyankopon. He noticed, and quickly said. "That's what some people think. We're all free to think as we like, no?"

The world was so complicated, and full of unknowns. One day, we found out Niccolo could cook when he made delicious looking foreign food from creatures of the sea. All of our eyes were wide.

"My pregnancy cravings are going through the roof!" I licked my lips, rubbing my hands together. Sasha of course, was the first to dig in and start devouring the food. "Sasha! Where's your manners?" I pulled her back, ushering her like a child.

For the next few months, instead of treating the soldiers and Marleyan engineers like prisoners, we gained their trust first, so they didn't think we were really island devils. I helped a lot with that, being one of the nicest and most accepting people. Levi didn't approve me getting so friendly with the enemy, but I assured him it was alright.

Levi noticed that I wasn't paying attention to myself or our future and our child. I only ever focused on my soldier duties, and the most I did for myself was eat and sleep properly so our child could grow well. Two of the doctors we captured actually knew a bit on obstetrician told me that my pregnancy was a lot better and healthier than most other women.