Season 4, Part 11

We caught up with some stupid recruits at the top, and 'convinced' them to release all captured soldiers.

From there Commander Pixis gave his orders in the large lobby. 

"Listen up, all of you! We only have a limited number of vertical maneuvering equipment units here! Give first priority to those without armbands!" he yelled out, standing at the top of the staircase.

"All of you drunkards who walked straight into the enemy's scheme, follow me! We'll fight off the invaders on the front lines!"

I went into one of the rooms supplied with vertical maneuvering equipment, and looked at my hair in a mirror.

My mother's necklace gleamed around my neck. My red ribbon was tied around my head in a ruffled bow. The ribbon my comrades long dead, Petra, Oluo, Eld, Gunther, and... Levi... had given me.

Levi could be possibly dead.

 If he was, I'll keep fighting. I won't stop till I avenge him, and free our people. I swear on that.

I picked up a blade, holding my hair out, and in a swift cut my heavy hair fell to the ground, so that my hair was short again directly above my shoulders. It was unevenly cut, but I had no time to fix it.

My head felt much lighter, and my hair wouldn't get in my face during battle anyway.

I finished putting on my gear, having to use a new model as my old Survey Corps cape and my modified old ODM model were back in the Wall Rose headquarters, and walked out, a couple dozen thunder spears tied up attached to my back.

As soon as we came to the roof we heard screaming and gunshots, sirens, a giant airship that was on fire flew over our heads, and crashed right in front to the gate of Shiganshina. Zeke was here in his Titan form as we could see him at the wall, which meant Levi was clearly... defeated...

Yelena was on the roof too, who explained this to us.

"We have no choice but to join the Yeagerists for this!" Armin told us.

I didn't want to, but we had to. We grabbed our guns and jumped off the roof of HQ, into battle. Only a few rooftops in, enemy soldiers started shooting at us.

"There's too many of them! We can't get near Eren!" Jean informed.

We could see Eren, but enemies kept shooting at us. The Jaw jumped towards Eren, only to have rocks plummeted through him by Zeke. Eren and Zeke got closer, and we tried to get closer as well slowly.

We saw the Cart Titan not far from us.

"It's the Cart! We need to deal with her first." Armin pointed out. We agreed in order to do that, we needed to get behind, not fight Marleyan soldiers head on.

Then, Zeke roared.

All around us we heard booms. Shit... they all turned into Titans! Commander Pixis, Commander Dok... goddammit!

We had just made it to the Cart Titan. Armin shot a thunder spear at the Cart's weapon, but missed.

Mikasa and I flew up and slit the throats of multiple soldiers on rooftops. Connie and Jean went down to handle the Armored (Reiner, haven't seen that bastard since Liberio) from getting in the way of Zeke and Eren as Mikasa, Armin and I fought the Cart.

However, once we arrived we saw a decaying Titan corpse. Shit, the Cart Titan had already left!

We then looked down to see Zeke in a horrid state, reaching out towards Eren who was running towards him.

They were gonna do it... cause the rumbling.

Right before Eren grabbed Zeke, something shot his head flying off, a strange looking centipede-like creature forming out of Eren's spine connecting to his head. The source of the shot was.. Gabi and a sniper rifle!