Season 2, Part 4

Ymir... is a Titan.

I saw with my very own eyes along with everyone else, Ymir turned into a Titan.

Her form was quite small, but quick and agile. She also had sharp teeth.

She jumped from Titan to Titan, ripping off nape after nape. What a monstrosity she was. No one expected anything like this!

This whole time there was another shifter hiding amongst us, and this time it was Ymir?

"Is this real? Ymir is a Titan?" Connie asked in disbelief. Christa leaned farther and farther off the tower, until she fell. But luckily Reiner caught her.

"Thanks Reiner!" Christa sighed, when she suddenly gasped in pain, as he was tightening his grip greatly on her leg.

Connie held her and pulled her off the edge of the tower, glaring slightly at Reiner.

"Reiner, cut it out man!" He shouted. Reiner finally came to his senses, and let go of Christa's leg. 

"Sorry, Christa." He apologized. "No, you saved me!" regarded Christa.

"So, did you have any idea she was a Titan?" I asked her, crossing my arms as I sat on the ground.

"No, we were always so close, I can't believe she kept something like this from me..." Christa replied sadly. "How!? How could this be? That Titan is Ymir?"

"In other words, she knew some of the secrets of our world, and I never suspected a thing." Reiner glowered.

"Hey? Did you think she knew? Eren didn't know he was a Titan till he transformed. Ymir seemed to know what she was doing." Connie suggested.

"Are you saying Ymir is an enemy of humanity?" Christa asked with wide eyes.

"I'm saying that's one hell of a power to hide. Who knows what she could've been thinking." Connie said.

"I can't help but wonder, what might be Ymir's goal?" Bertholdt asked.

Suddenly, Ymir was grabbed by the ankle. She tried kicking the hand off but her other ankle was grabbed. She clung onto the tower, the bricks falling out a bit, but then she looked up at us, and let herself go.

"What was that!? Is she afraid of the tower falling!?" Connie asked in confusion.

I looked over at Christa. "She must be. She could use her power to escape well on her own, and yet she's not doing that. It's us, she's risking her life to protect us!" She spoke, her expression slowly going from shock and confusion to anger, and she stood up on the tower's edge.

"Why. Why!? Don't you die Ymir! Don't die in a place like this! Don't be good all of a sudden, you idiot!" She shouted at her.

She stood teetering on the edge, and Connie had to shout and grab her to keep her from falling.

"You wanna go out in a blaze of glory? Are you stupid!? It's too late for you to try and get into heaven!" She fumed, raging off at Ymir, while pushing Connie off her.

"Live for yourself, goddammit! If you're gonna die protecting this tower, forget about it! TEAR IT DOWN!!!" she shrieked.

I stood up alarmingly, trying to yank Christa off the edge, but my weak muscles were unable to do so. "The hell are you doing, Christa!?" I yelled at her, assisting Connie in trying to pull her off.

Ymir complied to Christa's words, and started whipping brick after brick from the tower in the Titan's faces.

"H-Hey! She's actually tearing it down!?" Reiner frantically asked, as the tower started to fall and we tried to keep our balance.