Season 4, Part 1

!!!WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!
I will not be writing the fourth season of this fanfiction in the format the anime and manga go, I will be writing it in order from the 4 year timeskip. If you don't want spoilers, make sure to read all the manga or watch all the fourth season first if you don't want to be spoiled!
Update (1/22/21): My point still stands. Once the Marley arc finishes being animated and it moves back to the perspective of the main characters in a flashback, anyone who doesn't wish to be spoiled can start reading Season 4 of this fanfiction.

~One Year Later~

It's been 2 years since the battle of Wall Maria. We visited the sea again- at night, because we've gotten word from some Scouts that we have stay at the wall because they saw some ships in the distance. They're definitely survey ships from Marley. Hange, Levi, and Levi Squad were the ones originally going to go, but, ehehe at the time...

I was 4 months pregnant with Levi's child.

So uh, yeah, there was that. None of us were expecting this, and uh- well I don't want to go into details about how this happened, okay?

Everyone, mainly Levi and the members of my squad, have been ushering me not to work. But of course I didn't listen, and helped out as much as possible while being pregnant anyway. I definitely forced them to have me come along as well- so of course I came with everyone to the sea while pregnant, because that's the sort of person I am. I can handle it anyway- everyone is acting like I'm useless now in my condition!

This small "advance team" came first and we captured them, and asked them questions. Most of the intimidation was done by Levi and Hange- but also Eren's Titan.

Eren went and picked up the whole ship over his shoulders, and dumped it on the shore. Hange greeted them in their "wild" manner. "HELLO, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF MARLEY! WELCOME TO THE ISLAND OF PARADIS!" they shouted to them on the beach from the wall.

"I AM HANGE! I'M HERE TO RECEIVE OUR DISTINGUISHED GUESTS WHO'VE COME HERE FROM OH-SO-FAR ACROSS THE SEA! YOUR LONG VOYAGE MUST HAVE LEFT YOU TIRED! COME, WHY NOT JOIN US FOR A CUP OF TEA?"

Haha, classic Hange...

"IF YOU WERE WONDERING ABOUT THIS GUEST HERE WHO ARRIVED JUST A BIT BEFORE YOU, WE'RE ALREADY GETTING ALONG GREAT! ISN'T THAT RIGHT, NICCOLO?" Hange had pulled up the dude from before and slung her arm around his shoulders as if they were chums, while Levi had his blade to his back. The man was terrified obviously, and I think he had pissed his pants.

Hange had come up with a "skit" for the frightened man to follow, but of course he didn't follow along. Hange can be dumb sometimes. Blah blah, a lot of shouting about us being defiled from a Marleyan guy, then Hange threatening them with Eren, more shouting from the racist Marleyan, then this chick shoots the dude.

Another guy helps out the chick, and they basically sabotage their own ship. So yeah, Levi, Hange and I went into the chick's tent with a guy who had really brown skin (she ended up being more brawn as she was 7 FEET TALL YO WHAT THE HELL-), and had tea. Hange, Levi and I continued to be fascinated and also slightly intimidated by their technology and numbers as we chatted.

"This tea is really nice! I'm tired of black tea!" I was cheerful, being nice towards the woman. I decided to be nice after she finished explaining the standard weapons- just to set up a good relationship because they could really hurt us if we were to anger them.

"Thank you, Valeri." she replied. "May I ask how old you are? You seem a bit young to be pregnant." I raised an eyebrow from being offended, crossing my arms. "Excuse me! I turned 21 recently, and I happen to be the 2nd strongest soldier in the military! Girls get married pretty young anyway so it's not that bad! Don't underestimate me because I'm in this condition. Haven't your reports said anything about 'Fleur and Ackerman' being dangerous?" I asked, my eyes seeming to glow intimately at her.