Season 3, Part 6

We proceeded with the plan. We went down a staircase and approached a door, which Levi kicked open. We then threw down two barrels of gunpowder with gas canisters, bags of oil and wheels attached to them, which Sasha would shoot in a moment to make a lot of smoke.

Levi and I ran out first, of course, being the best fighters there. Sasha quickly shot the barrels with flamed arrows and they exploded, smoke going everywhere.

Levi, Mikasa and I jumped off first, with Jean, Connie, and Hange soon following after. Levi, Mikasa and I shot out of the smoke side by side, and I could hear the clicking of guns as the enemies prepared to shoot at us.

However, Armin, Moblitt, and the others started shooting green flares in the air to botch their aim even further. Levi went behind the enemies to count them while Mikasa and I had their attention. "35 enemies! They're gathered behind the pillars! Continue the plan! We'll take em all out right here!" he shouted.

"All troops! Spread out! Surround them one at a time!" I heard their own leader order. Right on cue, Hange, Jean and Connie jumped off to join the battle, and Sasha blew up the second barrel. I felt a surge of energy blow into me, and the wild desire to slaughter and kill was back.

I had this desire under control, holding back due to orders, but these were people, not Titans- in Titan land where you could get jumped in an expedition. I decided to let myself go this time.

In five minutes I had weaved through the smoke and slit the necks or bellies of 7 enemies, with no guilt or regret at all. I somehow paired up with Mikasa, and then we were on a killing RAMPAGE.

"What's with those girls!?" I heard one of the MPs fearfully asked as they shot at us through the smoke, and we dodged and zipped around the pillars cutting people up.

As our powers were similar, you could see the differences from our actions. Both of us equally had quick and agile moves, but I was laughing like a madman, a look of pure joy on my face as I murdered, and Mikasa was only silent, a fearful and angry look on her face. Both our expressions scary, my sadistic one was superior in striking fear.

After clearing the area, I gave a nod of approval to Mikasa and met up with Levi, who just sliced three enemies in one move. He was about to kill this blonde girl when a familiar "YAHOO!" hit my ears.

Fuck... Kenny showed up.

He shot at Levi and I, and we ducked behind pillars in time.

"Yo, Levi, Valeri! Not that I have time to waste on you two, but if you get past here, it'll all be for nothin'."

Both of us having a burning look of hate on our faces for him, we didn't answer.

"So be it, guess I'll have to play." I heard his playful tone. Not good. Was he insane to think he could take on both of us at our peak of power?

He quickly darted behind the pillar Levi was, and Levi lunged at him, which Kenny blocked with his sword. "You're a spunky one, damn." Kenny growled.

"KENNYYY!" I yelled to catch his attention.

"You forgot about.. ME!" I yelled at him, taking a swing as well behind his back, which he blocked with his other gun. He jumped up and shot at both of us, both of them missing, and I flew back, because Levi curved back and swung alongside my direction which would have resulted in us colliding.

We both caught up to him on both sides. It was 2v1, he won't win. "Not sick of playing yet? Good grief." His stupid smile was still on his face. He went up, and disappeared from the next pillar. Instead of picking Levi however, he went behind me. Guess he decided to pick the weaker one out first, which was me slightly.