Season 3, Part 11

"Erwin, he's gonna climb up." Levi warned the Commander, addressing the Armored Titan. Reiner was in a preparation stance, directly towards the wall. He developed crystal on his fingers and feet, and started sprinting at the wall. "All troops! Avoid clashing with the Armored Titan! Stay away from him!" Erwin ordered, as soon as we felt the first kick into the wall. 

We backed a distance away from the area Reiner was climbing, and turned to watch whatever actions the Beast Titan took next. "That quadruped type down there is an Intelligent Titan." Erwin announced out of the blue, surprising us. "No, there might be even others." he added. 

The Beast Titan held its fist up, letting out a frightening roar, smashing it into the ground. As if it were a command, the smaller Titans started heading straight towards us. "They're moving! Multiple 2-3 meters approaching!" Hange reported. Erwin sat in thought, before giving his orders. "Are you finally gonna say something? I could've had breakfast during the wait." Levi asked him. Coincidentally after his words, my stomach let out a huge growl.

"Oh jeez, you could've eaten a field ration cracker or two on the way here." Levi told me in disappointment. "Hehe, but they're gross-" I replied, embarrassed.

"Nevermind that. Dirk Squad and Marlene Squad, protect the horses at the gate with Klaus Squad. Levi Squad and Hange Squad! Take down the Armored Titan! Employ the Thunder Spears at your own discretion! Achieve your objectives whatever it takes!" Erwin finally gave his next orders. 

"This moment! This battle! The survival of humanity depends on it! Once more, for humanity, give your hearts!" he spoke heroically. I shook my head, grinning while sighing. Erwin and his speeches, they can be a bit much this time. However, some people may need his courage and inspiration. 

"Wait, Levi, Armin, Valeri." Erwin asked us, before we jumped off the wall. "I did say Levi Squad, but I need you to stay, Levi. Valeri, you'll need to return over the wall to Levi and I after a certain point." Levi raised an eyebrow. "To protect the horses and not Eren?" he asked. "That's right. And for you and Valeri to strike him down when the chance comes." Erwin explained, pointing his blade at the Beast Titan. "You two are the only ones I can entrust to take on the Beast Titan."

"Understood. Since I failed to kill that Armored brat earlier, I'll make up for it with the Beast Titan's head." Levi took his order to heart. "Erwin, when should I come back over?" I asked the commander. "When you're determined your squad can handle the situation on their own. You can have Arlert lead the squad, but if you succeed far enough with whatever plan Arlert and Hange come up with, come back to help Levi. If not, I leave the Beast Titan to Levi alone." 

I nodded, smiling sadistically and cracking my knuckles. "Why, that wouldn't be any fun. I'd love to cut up the son of a bitch! We'll make sure to beat up the Armored through and through just in time for me to slice that monkey into bite sized pieces!" the look in my eye was absolutely terrifying, it sent shivers down Erwin's spine, even though he's seen it so many times. "Good to know. Now get going." he approved.

I gave Levi a quick peck on the lips, as a good-bye, before jumping off the wall to head to my squad. Armin joined us soon after. He explained to us the plan that Erwin had told him. Eren would transform in the middle of the town and make a break for the wall, acting as bait to change the target from the horses to him. If he didn't take it, he would climb over the wall and around back into the interior, attacking the Beast Titan with Levi and I. We're gonna take on the Armored Titan in Shiganshina!

The plan went through, with Reiner taking the bait. Eren eventually stopped running, when Reiner caught up with him, ready to fight. Eren overtook him easily, and the others and I equiped our thunder spears, proceeding with the plan. Next we'd explode the armor on the Armored's nape, once he was weak enough.