Season 4, Part 6

We had no hope for peace anymore.

We had no choice but to kill so many people. I felt so... Bad about it.

Now the world truly saw us as the devils they think we are. Hah... How lovely.

After the funeral, Levi and I rode in a carriage with Zeke as escorts. Why was this? Queen Historia heard of our plan and was going to meet us in the town in Shiganshina near the giant forest. We could bond with our son for a few hours before we had to leave again.

Levi and I were going to be separated for a bit, because Levi was going to be watching Zeke while I went around doing the nasty work, because I was more capable with that part. We could get to see our son for a few hours, before Levi and Zeke went to the giant forest while I went back to Wall Rose with the fastest transportation to speak to General Zackly with Mikasa and Armin about being able to speak to Eren. None of us were able to talk to him since we came back.

We sat side by side, both of us giving Zeke terrifying death glares the whole way, both of us desperately wanting to kill him and pissed off he would be there while we were with our son. "So your reports say you were victorious? Ignorance is a frightening thing." Zeke spoke.

"I'm going to kill you, send your corpse to Marley, and reveal everything about your plot. It'll probably spell the end for your grandparents." Levi threatened. 

I will personally cut you into little pieces, avoiding your arteries so you can stay alive longer, and when I'm through I'll cut the artery in your throat and watch as you slowly bleed out and your blood soaks the ground. Then keep your head on my wall." I said next.

"If your secret plan is real, we wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer to cut you into pieces. We don't care either way." Levi told him, both of us still giving him terrifying glares.

"I'm oh-so-grateful for your generous words. But I think you need to let me meet Eren first. Okay? Think you two could stop glaring at me?" Zeke asked, chuckling nervously. "Anyway, I thought we were going to that giant forest? Why are we going to the center of town instead?"

Levi glowered at him, before grunting an answer. "...To see our son."

"You two have a child now? Goodness, a culmination of you two would be a monstrosity and otherwise a huge threat to both Marley and the Eldians."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY SON YOU FUCKING MONKE-" Levi had to hold me back from ripping him to shreds.

Zeke gulped and wiped his forehead from relief, trying to scoot away further from us. "So, uh, how old is he?"

"A year old. We haven't seen him for more than half a year now. We've left him with Queen Historia, but she's also in a.. state.. now.. so some nurses we never met are taking care of him instead." I responded, rolling my eyes.

"And if you think you can see him: you can't. You won't ever get to see, hear, touch, ANYTHING of our son for the rest of your miserable year you have in your life. We won't allow a disgusting creature like you to even set your eyes on our son." Levi threatened, glaring at Zeke again.

"Alright, alright, I said I got it! Please stop glaring at me again, have a little sympathy!" Zeke held out his hands in case one or both of us would jump at him again.

I sighed, and leaned back, remembering back to a year ago, before we went to Marley to meet with Azumabito...

We were working on the railroad on a hot summer's day, Levi told me that I didn't have to help develop the rails since I was Co-Captain and my body was already in good shape, but of course I went and helped anyway to bond with the squad.