Season 4, Part 18

We were nearly there. We were so close! The flying boat had started to give out on us as we were about to run out of fuel. Eren's Founding Titan was just right there!

"Damn! The engine is barely moving now!" Onyankopon yelled, struggling to keep the flying boat stable.

"We're about to jump out! Hurry and come with us Onyankopon!" Armin shouted, holding onto structure beam for balance.

"Not yet! I'm piloting us until we're right above the Founder!! I'll make an emergency landing after that! So just promise me you'll get out where you can land on the Founding Titan!! Understand?!"

We didn't have time to answer, as a volley of rocks was thrown at us. Armin yelped for Onyankopon to avoid it and he made a hard turn, barely avoiding it but a rock skimming the bottom of the boat, making the flying boat shake violently.

"So he's here..." Levi growled. "That big, furry bastard!!"

The Beast Titan was on one of the vertices of Eren's Founder.

"That saves us the trouble of finding him! The target of our attack is the Beast Titan, y'hear?? We'll use ALL our forces to destroy him, got that?" I ordered, positioning myself by the hatch.

"WE'RE STOPPING THE RUMBLING! SCOUTS, ADVANCE!" I threw open the hatch, being the first to jump out.

Reiner transformed once he got close enough, jumping onto Zeke and holding him down. We all latched our ODM into the ribs that stuck out and started swinging around the Beast and Reiner. Pieck transformed as well, holding all the bombs we brought along in her long mouth.

"ZEKE! I HAVE A PROMISE TO CARRY OUT, YOU KNOW!" As soon as an opening appeared, I blasted one of my Thunder spears into it, blasting open Zeke's nape. But... there was nothing inside??

"Tch, no wonder there was no response at all. It's just an empty shell.." Levi scoffed, hanging off the side of one of the vertebrates.

"As I thought, Zeke hid his body like the Warhammer did." Armin sighed, he and Jean jumping into Reiner's palms. 

"So you mean we have to find a human body 1 meter long and 20 centimeters wide from these heaps of bones?!" complained Jean. "There is no way! We are left with no other alternative!"

"Yes Jean, thank you! Armin! You blow this place up in a minute, got that?? Everyone else, get onto the Cart Titan and head towards Eren! We already know Eren is gonna expect this, so it's not gonna kill him! Eren is most likely going to be at the nape, the head, so we're heading over there! Armin, you're staying behind to find Zeke, get ready to blow apart these bones if you have to! Don't mind us and blast us at full force!"

Armin nodded, saluting me quickly. "Ma'am!"

I nodded back and turned to the others. "Alright, let's go all of you! We don't have time!" they nodded as well and we quickly turned and headed off.

Suddenly behind us, we hear a scream. We all turn right away to see.. Armin in the mouth of a Titan??

"No way.." Mikasa gasped.

We then quickly faced forward again, seeing hundreds of different Titans, Jaw Titans, Beast Titans, Warhammer Titans, Cart Titans, Armored Titans, and Female Titans! There were no Attack or Founding Titans to be found, though.

Three of these Titans, a Female, Jaw, and Warhammer rushed at Reiner. In a blink of an eye Mikasa, Jean, and I each took one out.

"What are they!?" I yelled, my eyes averting to each separate Titan, trying to find out the numbers of our enemy.

"They're not mindless Titans! They're assessing the situation and striking simultaneously." Jean answered, the first to come out of the shock.

"What should we do?! We're running out of thunder spears!? Besides- is Armin still alive?!" asked Connie in a frantic manner.