Season 2, Part 3

So here we are, me and four other elites with a handful of unarmed cadets without their gear, while we're all sitting on a tower surrounded by Titans trying to claw up the walls.

"H-Hey, look at that Titan over there!" Connie pointed out to a humongous 17 Meter Titan with long skinny arms, covered in... Hair? For some reason Bertholdt and Reiner were staring at it like they were shocked. First my hypothesis, now that strange abnormal? Suspicious, but I put it aside for now. Right now, I needed to worry about the horde of Titans in front of me!

Nanaba groaned. "This is an actual serious situation, Val, don't be so optimistic."

I giggled. "Oh, I meant I know I'm not gonna die. I've been in this sort of situation several times before- by myself or with some dead weight loser!" I bragged.

"Well, just go down there by yourself while we sit back and watch!" Gelgar groaned.

"Don't be ridiculous Gelgar, she's the best out of all of us here but we're not letting her go off by herself. Let's go!" Nanaba ordered.

We all jumped off, yelling. I smiled one of my sadistic death grins, whipping from Titan to Titan, slashing the napes at an almost inhumane speed.

I was morphed in my own enjoyment of killing. Titan after Titan. I was at my full power and speed, while my comrades slew alongside me, the cadets watching us in amazement and awe on top of the tower.

Within 5 minutes I had killed 20 Titans on my own.

"Holy shit, Valeri can definitely fuck shit up quick! She's a completely different person when killing Titans." Connie said in a mix of amazement and fear.

"The way she attacks is similar to Captain Levi's. Swift, neat, agile, using a method to use as little gas as possible yet move so quick. It's just that she doesn't carry one sword backwards for almost all of her attacks, like he does- or so I've heard about him." Ymir added.

"Cadets! The Titans broke through! Make a barricade if you can! Give it all you got till we die!" Lynne jumped back up onto the tower to inform them.

While she said this, I was far out into the beginning of the forest, where I saw an even bigger second wave coming, so I went to make do of them. By the time I killed a quarter of the second wave, I ran out of gas and came back onto the side of the tower, where Gelgar and Nanaba were.

Lynne and Henning had gone up onto the tower. "That's all the big ones!" Gelgar said.

"Yeah, it's a good thing we have this tower." Nanaba added.

"Guys, there's a second wave in the forest coming in. It's way bigger than this first one! I was able to kill a good quarter before I got low on gas and came back here. They'll be here soon, and there's still a lot." I said.

"What!? Another wave? Oh c'mon!" Gelgar groaned.

"It's being timed, it's so weird, like it's-" I was interrupted to hear a noise coming from the air. I looked up to see rocks flying towards us, thrown by the large Beast Titan on the wall!

The rocks landed on the horses. My heart dropped. Sunflower! When the dust cleared, I saw all the horses dead, including... Sunflower's mutilated corpse... We'd been together for 2 years since I joined up, and now, she's...

I was low on gas, but I had packed a 24 gas cartridges packed together, and 16 blades. Maybe it was still intact? I had some time before the second wave came in.

I went down to the stables to search in the rubble and through the horse corpses, and two of the gas cartridges and 6 blades made it, when I heard the sound of more rocks through the air. I whipped my head up towards the tower, to see a giant boulder hit the top... where Lynne and Henning were.