ARC BEGINNING:CH-3

The sea waves grazed against his bare feet.
The wind blew on his face, fresh cool and soothing.
The expanse of the blue ocean filled his eyes, calming his senses.

Ivar had never felt this peaceful for a very long time. Now that he was feeling it, this strange emotion squeezed his heart, firmly and tightly, making him aware of how empty his heart had become by now.

"....." The system was stupefied at this scene. Its host was calmly staring at the sea. It had long known the host's origin was dark. Dark, dark and dark. The god had created him and made him this way. So faced with this calm state of its host the system was utterly dumbfounded.
It felt pity for its host after a long time in a while.

When Ivar had directed an attack at the protagonist, the system had almost died of heart attack. It feared the host might attack the son of fate again.
Surprisingly there wasn't a second attack. Surely, Ivar remained true to his promise. So in that world Ivar spent his entire time getting rid of the trashes dumping them in the garbage bin called instant death. The system had no idea its host was actually relieving his stress which had accumulated for a very long time, thus killing the beastly creatures mercilessly.
And when doing so Ivar had excluded himself from the main characters and the world's plot.
Which inevitably resulted to Zero mission points. 
However thanks to the small side missions the host was still able to earn a small amount of points. Nevertheless it did not stop the system from shedding tears of loss.

"Wuwuwu...host will have to make up in the next world." It complained. But did not receive a reply. So it regarded Ivar's silence as an agreement.

But the moment they entered the next world, the system was utterly disappointed.
Ivar refused to get himself involved in the main missions and only did side tasks to rack up points.
The system tried to instigate some spirit into him but he flatly refused. So the system could only blame the world for not being amazing enough to attract the host's attention.
So when they went on to the next world, the system had high hopes.
Too bad Ivar flatly refused it this time too.

"Sorry but I don't have any intention to be a part of this main mission of matchmaking the female and male protagonist. Just the sight of a white lotus makes me wanna puke."
Was Ivar's reason for refusing.

When the system tried to persuade him once again Ivar threatened him saying,
"I might accidentally kill off the white lotus female lead, you okay with that?"

WTF!!!
The system almost forgot he had a history with white lotus type of characters. So it could only shut its mouth and bear with it praying for better luck next time.

Currently they were still in the same world where a white lotus was the female lead.
However the important match maker key character was currently five countries away from the main country that was the centre of the plot where the fate of wheels were supposed to spin.

"Wuwuwu....uuu. The host is bullying me."

Ivar closed his eyes as he ignored the system's wailing.
"Well, I will treat this as vacation." He said with his eyes closed.

The system gritted it's teeth but did not say anything.
Silence filled the space around them as few minutes passed by.
A pair of beautiful red eyes flung open as Ivar looked up at the sky.

"I have realised something. We did not encounter another world of that rotten god, did we?"

The system's heart thumped with a loud bang! Its soul was alarmed, sweating nervously.

"That's because the gods are preventing you from encountering her worlds." The system uttered in silence in a meek voice, weak and pitiful as it swallowed the guilt inside it nervously.
If it were to speak these words out aloud to him he would kill the system, or worst torture it before killing it, making the system the first one to be killed by its host.