ARC THREE:CH-3.4

WARNING: SPOILER AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

"My king, What exactly is going on?"

Hell stared at all the six generals gathered before him. They were kneeling before him paying their respects to the demon king.
The one who spoke was Lucifer. His skin was pale and his eyes were red like blood. He was tall and held a demonic aura. His presence made Hell feel better after the awful feeling he had went through a few days ago.

"I have been looking for a person. But it seems like he has disappeared into thin air, nowhere to be found." Hell answered. His heart felt at ease seeing his generals as well as his concubines present before him. He have to tell them too. "Also, my father has woken up."

"!!!" As soon as everyone present there heard him speak those words their facial expressions changed from serious to shock, extreme shock and terror. 

"But my king, didn't we seal him off after poisoning him to eternal sleep? That curse doesn't have a cure so how the hell did he....." Both Lucifer and Asmodeus exclaimed at the same time. They looked at each other realising that they were a bit shaken up by the sudden news of the king they betrayed waking up from his slumber.

"Right." Mammon joined the conversation as well. "King Hades never wanted us to wage war against the humans. This news could cause an uproar in our world, the world we built on our blood sweat and tears. Demon king Hell, please give us the order. We will obey your command if you wish to deal with king Hades." He knelt down on the floor with his one knee, waiting for Hell's command.

"Demon king, we serve your throne alone. We await your command!"
All the generals knelt before Hell, prostrating before him, waiting for him to speak.
But what the demon king said following their actions wasn't something they expected either.

"Satan is dead."

This single statement made the generals look at Hell with their piercing gazes.

"He was killed. By the person I am currently looking for." Hell added.

"Impossible!" Lucifer shouted. His raging aura exploded violently making the castle ground tremble a bit. "Satan is dead? That has to be a joke! He is the strongest of us all, the one who killed that hero blessed by the gods and angels and you are telling us that he was killed by one single person?"

Hell stared at Lucifer. His eyes narrowed at him. "Lucifer..." He stood up from the throne. Releasing pressure onto him his eyes became bloodshot. "Are you questioning my sight?"

"!!" The generals were surprised at his words.

"Does that mean...you saw him die, my king?" Beelzebub was beyond shock. The demon king saw Satan being killed yet.....

"I...I was there too." A feminine voice interrupted their serious conversation. It was the water spirit Elvis. "It was my host who killed Satan."

The six generals slanted their eyes towards the water spirit.
"What do you mean?" They questioned Elvis the threat in their eyes obvious to him.

"My human host died of hunger. So I entered his body to make it mine. It was going fine initially but suddenly my host woke up. And moreover, his soul constitute changed drastically. I couldn't control him and he went berserk, killing hundreds of Demon king's soldiers. Even Satan was not a match for him. While he was squashing Satan's demon hearts I was still trapped inside his body unable to resist or act at my volition." Elvis explained the strange phenomena he had experienced with his host as much as he could.