ARC SIX:CH-6.4

"Hng....." A hoarse voice woke up groaning heavily. As soon as he opened his eyes he was met with a handsome face staring at him. The naked body of the person beside him was radiating with warmth.

"Good morning kitty." He heard this devilishly handsome man speak to him with a devilish smile on his face.

"Hng..." Ivar groaned again. He could feel the soreness down there. It was tingling a bit with pain and discomfort. Rolling to the side he snuggled close to Guang wang Lei, sticking like a glue. He frowned. Wang Lei was like a beast in heat. He did him so much. Giving him pleasure until he couldn't take anymore. Well...it was his fault for keeping on provoking him again and again refusing to let Wang Lei pull out of him. But he couldn't help. He really did not wanted him to pull out. Because it felt so good!
"!" He flinched when a hand touched his sore place. The finger aganist his entrance began to massage him lightly.

"Should I heal this place for you?" Guang Wang Lei spoke with a mischievous smile on his handsome face. As he spoke he kept twirling his fingers around that sore place, massaging it gently. He even teased his kitty lightly by touching the swollen entrance.

"Hng....." Wang Lei heard his babe purr like a cat. Then he saw his kitty stare up at him with his cat like eyes. "Behave." He heard him say.
As soon as he said that the obedient hubby stopped playing around, healing that place with his powers. He had to pour his healing essence into that area carefully so that it wouldn't make his kitty feel any discomfort.

Ivar felt drowsy again. He snuggled closer to Wang Lei before dozing off to sleep again. When the other person saw him asleep soundly he smiled. He remained in that position ogling at his babe, his eyes drippling with honey.
"..." He could stare at his babe the enitre day without feeling tired. So cute! Snuggling so closely to himself!

During this time somewhere in this world the system was going berserk. He was currently in the amusement park enjoying free rides.

"Woohoooohoooooowohooo!"

"Faster!"

"Higher!"

Loud agonizing screams....desperate for their life filled the surrounding seats of the system. While they were crying in sorrow and agony Nulis was overwhelmed with excitement. He was enjoying this high ride so much. Roller Coaster was it? It was such an amazing thing for the system. When he got off the ride he proceeded to sit in the next one. All of the things he tried...his ears were filled with screams of agony and fear.
Nulis shortly left after he had his fun in the park. While walking around he held two cotton candies in his hand, sucking in the light weight pink candy....it was as if he was eating clouds. Real clouds.

"Nom. Nom. Where should I go next?" He thought to himself. Going through the data of this world he picked out a few other places to visit for today.

Bump!

When Nulis saw that it was a little kid whom he had bumped into he unintentionally apologized before walking away.
"Sorry kid. But I have to go. I am having the best day of my life."

The boy whose legs staggered stopped. He stared at the place where the strange creature had blended into the crowd. His lips curved upwards, his eyes flashing with a strange emotion as if he knew that creature's presence. It was an expression unfiting of a five year old boy. His lips moved to mumble.
"Its okay I guess. Since we will meet again."
The boy let out an innocent smile.

Nulis ran around having his fill with stealing foods eating them for free. He even went to a nice sauna to give himself a relaxing cozy bath. Soaking in the hot spring he felt as if this body was a real body made of real flesh.
"Hah.....feels so good!" He moaned happily.  Rubbing his flat tummy he moved his eyes to look down. That's where he saw his reflection on the water surface.
The face reflected in his lively eyes was that of a push doll. His blue eyes were looking back at him.