ARC ONE:CH-1.2

The man dressed himself in a set of black clothes. The women were gone from his chamber. He summoned his mighty sword before heading out. An army of soldiers ready to go to war stood in front of him. Among them there were many faces he knew. They were sworn friends, brothers and allies of Guang Wang Lei.

"Everybody ready?" He spoke, his voice alluding an authority that belonged to a king.

"Yes, leader Guang. We are all ready to lay down the history of a new beginning." Everybody shouted in union.

Guang Wang Lei gave them a glance before he took the position at the front.
"Kill them all. No one escapes. Also, the head of that bastard snake is mine. No one touches him." As he spoke his eyes slanted with an overwhelming murderous look.
When he hauled to the sky every man behind him followed.

Meanwhile on the other side, the person who had transmigrated into the body of the snake bastard caught the surprised gasp of the system.
"What is it?" He asked. The system was so shocked that it did not even hear his question.

"Well, you don't want me to complete main missions? If so forget it. I will do whatever I want." He grunted at the system's silence.

Nulis was immediately brought back to reality when it heard it's host speak these words.
"No. Host. I was just a bit shocked."

"What is the main mission that left you gasping like an idiot?" Ivar asked calmly.

I was not gasping like an idiot! "This...um...the main mission this time...I think there has been an error." Nulis paused. Then he continued.
"Well....this has never happened before. The main mission is to fulfill the original host's wishes. There must have been an error."
Nulis was flustered.

Ivar pondered over it for a moment. If the main mission is to fulfill the original's wishes then without a doubt the original Chu Gui's wish was to kill the protagonist and be the supreme ruler of the divine realm. This scum was a crazy snake thirsty for power and absolute reign.
But.
The protagonist cannot die.
Was there really an error? Ivar had a feeling that it wasn't an error from those gods part. They were not the type to make this kind of mistakes. Then what was the cause?

"Host. You must not harm the protagonist. Or this world will collapse. I will contact the higher ups once we leave this world and report this error to them."

Ivar heard the system say. He gave it a thought. "Fighting him is inevitable. This is the final showdown between the protagonist and the villain. And I am the villain right now." He said to the system. "But I won't hold back in this fight. The rules had already been made such that the main character will kill the final boss. However I won't go down without figthing."
As for the points.....
Ivar looked at the battle before him. The protagonist was not here yet with his main troops. The purpose of the army the Villain's side was figthing was to lure the antagonist and his entire troops out. Ivar clenched his fist. His hand was clad in red mana, an intense energy oozing out from his palm. He flicked his fingers. A red dragon made out of his mana energy appeared by his side, the gigantic length of the dragon dominating the expanse of the sky.
"Go." At Ivar's command the red dragon dashed towards the opponent army.

Roar. Boom. Boom.

Crackle.

Khuweek.....khuweek.

The dragon went rampage, firing flames of red mana at the soldiers. The red fire glowed with an intense heat, devouring those who were caught by it. People screamed as they scattered through the length of the sky. The person leading this army headed towards the dragon. He unsheathed the gigantic sword that hung on his back as he leaped towards the rampaging dragon. Aiming its blade towards the dragon's eyes he thrusted the long and shiny blade forward.