ARC FIVE:CH-5.2

"Ahhh...ng.....wah....." Sweet moaning sounds leaked from his lips as Xiao Ming thrusted inside his hole, plundering it with his thickness.

"Huff. Huff. Yue Ling....I love you...." Xiao Ming professed his love for his person on the bed, sliding in and out of him. Yue Ling gazed at him with watery eyes. He gave him a sweet smile ruffling the hair of the man above. Xiao Ming felt his heart melt as he rolled on the bed with Yue Ling.

"Wuwuwu...Lord Jing. I am....sorry because of me you got hurt....." The protagonist was crying. He tended to the lord's wound.

Lord Jing wiped away his tears. Kissing him on the lips.

They began to undress themselves as they made love the enitre night.

"Hng....ahhhh...." Yue Ling moaned loudly. He could feel his hole being stretched far and wide when he felt another dick enter him. He couldn't belive the pleasure it brought him. His eyes were misty with tears as he exclaimed. "I have two of you inside me. Both of you are so big and thick.....its making me strange and wierd. Hng...."

Lord Mu and Lord Chen kissed their lover. One of them took his lips while the other sucked onto his nipples. They heard Yue Ling moan hard when they began moving inside him, thrusting in and out of his hole.

Uncle Zhen caressed the boy who stole his heart. He began to touch him in places peeling off his clothes one by one. "Beautiful." He whispered to Yue Ling as he inserted himself into the tiny hole that was gaping widely, welcoming his member. From the way Yue Ling's hole was wet inside it was obvious that he had been making love with someone elese before.

There was even a scene where the princes did him one after another.

Ivar skipped that part because he found it nauseating. Even Nulis was equally disgusted. Gang bang was not his thing.

Yue Ling was deeply loved. He was weak to them and they were weak to him. In the end it was a predictable outcome that they came to a conclusive decision to share him.

"I cannot choose amongst you. I love you all. I like it when we are all together. Can't we stay this way for the rest of our lives. Wuwuwu....I will feel so sad if even one of you will leave."

The princes felt their heart being weighed down by a huge boulder. They couldn't believe it. Their fight for Yue Ling had caused him to feel so sad. The male leads looked at each other. With hesitating eyes they consoled him.

"Don't worry Yue Ling. We will always be together. All of us."

"That's right. We will stay together like this. Always."

"Really?" Yue Ling gazed at them with his beautiful shimmering eyes.

They were taken aback but could only reply with a smile saying. "Yes, my love."

With a dazzling smile, "I love you all."

This was how to book ended. The fifteen kingdoms were unified because of a single ger. The princes of all the kingdoms married Yue Ling and became his husbands.
A ger unified all the fifteen kingdoms and became a legend recorded down in history. His children became the legitimate emperors of the unified kingdom. The once divided kingdoms together formed the empire named Yue after the Ger who unified it, his beauty marvelous enough to enchant all the fifteen princes. He became an idol of worship in the newly born Yue empire.

"This is like an upgraded version of White Lotus and the twelve moons. It's crazy how similar Fiona and this Yue Ling is." Nulis commented. He was usually a pervert when it came to ogling at his partner and Guang Wang Lei doing H stuff but when he read the H stuff in the data he felt disgusted instead of being interested in it. The character of the protagonist was very plain and bland. Except for his beautiful face he did not have any charm that could pique the system's interest in him. His host was far more beautiful than this low level protagonist. Hmph! Ivar's original appearance was much more enticing than this Ger in heat.
Even the protagonist's kindness was something rather empty. All he did was say poor thing or I feel sorry but he never acted on his own volition to make a difference of the things that he pitied. Most annoying of all was his amazing talent for twisting other people's words as if the fault lay in them. His ambiguous words of I am sorry, its not their fault caused the ruin of so many innocent lives and all he did was turn a blind eye to it, oblivious to the fact that he was the cause of it all.