ARC SEVEN:CH-7.3

Liard of the east was brimming with its students since everyone of its scattered units across the globe were attending the festive tournament. This included the heroes entitled the twelve demon lords of the Liard and several other respected individuals outside of the academy as well.

*Rattle*

Bright magic circles were filling the stadium of the academy. Units from all over the world were teleporting inside the gigantic stadium where the tournament was held every year.
The chattering voices continued to rise, excitement and enthusiasm causing their hearts to shiver.
When they saw a group of people teleport the sound of chattering stopped for an abrupt moment. It was as if the people went mute for a split second before they resumed their talks.

"Whew. Its been a really long time since I came back. Two years felt so long." One of their companions moaned while letting out a loud yawn.

"Yo!" Lytch whacked Sorrel on his back. "Are you excited to see him after these two years?"

Ivar looked at the red haired brute walking next to him. He let out a small chuckle as he replied him. "Not really. Bother Ansel is the hero who saved. I will be forever grateful to him for saving me. However I have no intention of looking at him that way anymore." Ivar did not like Ansel but he was going to respect the feelings of the original. After all the original sorrel did love him. But he didn't so he was going to have that impression of sorrel being in love cut off from this moment. 

Pffttt. Lytch couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing. He have been with this guy ever since he was brought back to this camp years ago. Because of how Sorrel was always alone he have always given him company. He knew that this kid had feelings for Ansel. That guy was the only person in this enitre world who could cause Sorrel's eyes to lit up. Lytch would never forget the look sorrel had in his eyes whenever he would look at Ansel, his eyes filled with adoration and admiration.
"Really? If so that's a good thing." His reply was kinda awkward.

Kyyaaaaaa...

Suddenly the voices of the people screaming was heard.

*Shing*

Another group of people have teleported here. Amongst them was one person that stood out the most. He had porcelain white glowing skin. His eyes were a lovely shape of almond fanned by long golden lashes. His eyes were a deep shade of blue, clear and pure like the sky. His golden hair fluttering in the air as it radiated brightly under the light. One who looked at him could never unsee that face even in their dreams. That person was surrounded by people as they came swarming around him. The beautiful son of fate smiled at them as he talked with the crowd around him. He was polite, gentle, friendly and very charming. Evryone around him were melting under his warm personality.

Aouli Lumoah.

For the first time ever Ivar was truely surprised by this son of fate standing away at some distance. He was really a charming person with great looks and good personality. The vibe of that person gave him the impression of the sun itself. Moreover Ivar could sense it from here. The strength that fragile body of the golden haired boy possessed was the greatest level of power he had ever seen in any protagonist before.
In conclusion fighting that boy was going to be worth it.

However....if Aouli was already this formidable then what about the male lead of this world? Ansel was going to be a monster in this case.

Lytch caught Sorrel looking at Aouli. He sighed. This kid, he was always like this. He bent down a bit to whisper to him.
"You see." When he said this Sorrel looked at him.

"He is he and you are you. You have your own charms. I hope you will realise how nice of a person you yourself are." Ivar heard Lytch say.
"Even though you are always by yourself you are a good person so I hope ahem... you will value yourself as much as I value you."