ARC BEGINNING:CH-9

The synopsis of the book read: An illegitimate child is awalys hated by the household they were born in and by the people around them. Or are they? Fiona, a gifted green mage who was born by the union of a royalty and a commoner, grew up with love and affection by everyone around her, breaking the cliche taboo of the illegitimate child card. she was loved not only by the nature and the people around her, even the 12 princes she met at the infamous AKHART Mage Guild fell for her pure lotus like beauty, her eyes so green as if they were made to hook a person's soul just with one look and her light pink hair fluttering as if flower blossoms were constantly blooming around her. Her beauty was etheral as she was as beautiful as any goddess both inside and outside. But when the 12 princes start fighting for her affection, things take a turn for the worst? Amongst so many potential men pursuing for her love, who will be the ultimate winner to steal the heart of the oblivious, kind, naive and the dense beauty? Join Fiona's journey as she walks a chaotic journey to her happiness....as she attracts a lot of unwanted attention from nature's evil forces. Will she be able to have her own happy ending?

Pure. Hm...pure.

"Elves....what are you doing??" Her voice trembled. Her breath hiked as she felt the man lean down to her face.

"You wanna no what I am doing, hmmm?" A masculine voice spoke, in a very indulging soft voice, his love obvious in the soft way he spoke.
He narrowed the distance between his face and his love's, until their lips met with each other. He felt his love's lips tremble at his touch. A sweet feeling overswept his self control as he entered his tongue into her mouth, ravaging her small lips until they were red and plump by his erotic, passionate kisses.
Parting his face from hers he added, in a bewitched state, "You are so lovely."
His love blushed as her mouth opened and close, gaping for air.

"I.....I have been making it obvious for you to realize and notice it but you seem to be too oblivious to my feelings." The injured second male lead spoke. The light in his eyes were flickering, the usual liveliness in his beautiful pair of eyes replaced by a dark cloud. He coughed out blood and the thick liquid fell from his mouth, drenching the whole cloth around his chest.

"Vaser. Nooo....please. Please don't die. please." Fiona cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. This man had been injured to this extent while protecting her. Vaser was on the verge of collapsing.
The man fell on her shoulders.

"I want to know." He spoke."Do you like me even if it's a little bit?"
Fiona cried even harder as she replied. "How can anyone not like Vaser, a prince so humble and kind like you, despite being a royal prince."

"Then...." The man whispered in her ears. "Will you atleast allow me to hold you, my love, for the first and last time, before I die?"

Fiona cried, her tears wiped by a pair of blood stained hands. She looked at him, her eyes glimmering genuinely as she answered with the look in her eyes.
Vaser, the dying prince did not hesitate to kiss her lips, pry them open and stick his own tongue exploring the insides of her mouth, her saliva sweeter than anything he had ever tasted. As he did so, he began to undress her until she was naked.
"You taste so sweet, my love." He spoke as he looked down at his love. Fiona blushed, tears forming at the end of her eyes. Vaser wiped them using his hands. "I am so glad you gave me this chance to make you mine before my death. Thank you. I will treasure this moment even in my afterlife." He smiled as he said this. He leaned forward as he entered inside the body of the woman he loved.

"Aahhh...nng...anng...." Moans left her lips as she purred with pleasure. She felt something thick penetrate her deepest part, stirring them up which made her body burn like fire.

The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed in the silent dark cave as two people made love as if the world was gonna end for the other. Fiona hugged Vaser's broad shoulders tightly as she felt a hot liquid fill her insides. Her cheeks blushing red and hot like fire.
"My lovely goddess. I am sorry for tainting you for this selfishness of mine." Vaser spoke, tears rolling down his cheeks.