ARC FOUR:CH-4.6

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOTE THAT THE AGE STRUCTURE OF THE GOBLIN RACE IS DIFFERENT FROM HUMANS. FOR GOBLINS THEY COME OF AGE AT THE AGE OF 10 AND BECOME TEENAGERS. SO A TEN PLUS YEAR OLD GOBLIN IS ABOUT 15 TO 16 ACCORDING TO THE HUMAN RACE'S AGE. IVAR IS CURRENTLY 11 YEARS SO IT WOULD MAKE HIM A 15(CURRENT YEAR) OLD, APPEARANCE WISE AND PHYSICALLY. MEANWHILE AN ADULT GOBLIN ABOVE 20 PLUS, IS EQUIVALENT TO AN ADULT HUMAN. PAST THIRTY YEARS OLD GOBLINS ARE CALLED YOUTHS. THEY BECOME AGELESS ONCE THEY REACH THE YOUTH STAGE.

WARNING:INTENSE SMUT SCENE.

SKIP IT IF YOU ARE NOT INTO IT.

I GAVE YOU THE WARNING.

The two people were seated on the ground.

Guang Wang Lei cuddled Ivar closer to himself. His arms were tightly wraped around Ivar's hips, who was sitting on his lap. The person sitting in the front laid back his body, leaning on a sturdy chest. Ivar could feel his eyes become drowsy with the warmth draping his body. It made him feel at ease, so comforting as if he was dreaming.
Guang Wang Lei played with his Kitty's hand. He interwined their fingers together, squeezing Ivar's fingernails from time to time.

"You don't ever have to worry about me giving up on you. That will never happen."
His reassuring words kept rewinding in Ivar's mind. Guang Wang Lei was very clear when expressing himself to Ivar. This was a good point. Because it meant that Guang Wang Lei considered Ivar's feelings in everything he did. Not many people have it in them to be so expressive. And to be able to say their thoughts out into words while conveying their sincerity, anyone would fall under that spell.
Ivar titled his head staring up at Guang Wang Lei's handsome face.
The other person also looked at him.
Ivar pulled him down for a quick kiss.
Guang Wang Lei was ecstatic to have been pulled into a kiss by his kitty. His lips curved into a smile when their lips touched.

"~Hng~" Ivar moaned when he felt an intruding tongue ravage his mouth. His cheeks were blushing as he made a rather bold action. He turned around to face the other person while keeping the intense kiss as it was, he spread his legs, both of his thighs sitting on Guang Wang Lei's lap in a straddling position. While doing so he hugged the other person closer to himself, deepening the kiss at the same time. He stretched his tongue inside, licking and exploring Guang Wang Lei's mouth.

Oh Fuck! Guang Wang Lei cursed in silence. He could feel his Bar's butt against his front. Moreover his kitty was the one to initiate it. For a second he lost his self control. He pushed Ivar onto the ground. Lying him flat on it he hovered above Ivar's body. Bending down he deepened their kiss, sucking him intensely. While doing so his hands proceeded to remove Ivar's clothes. The garment was in the way. Guang Wang Lei wanted to feel him up more. More!
Ivar was drowning in the kiss. Pleasure erupted in his body, coursing throughout him, tickling his heart and his body with the fervent kiss he was having. Suddenly the domineering lips kissing him left his lips. This left him a bit unsatisfied. He didn't wanted those lips off his yet.

"Ah...." Ivar moaned when he felt Guang Wang Lei's  lips falling on his neck. The lips licking his neck sucked on his skin, smooching it lightly. The tongue kissing his skin, making him tremble with intense pleasure.

Guang Wang Lei could feel his babe's sensitivity to this skinship. He smirked as he widened his mouth before digging in to fill his desire. He sucked onto the exposed neck, sliding his tongue up and down while sucking onto the skin with his tongue. He moved his head to the left. His mouth fell on Ivar's Adam apple, sucking them.

Ivar was whimpering with pleasure at their intimacy. He was an untouched person. Even the first kiss he had was with this man. Now that his body was being kissed by another person's lips, the tongue caressing his neck gave him a stimulation he had never experienced before. His body was melting sensitively under this intense pleasuring feeling. His breathing became heavier when he felt Guang Wang Lei's tongue sliding up from his Adam's apple to his jaw to his chin and then to his mouth. He parted his lips to let his tongue enter him.