ARC FIVE:CH-5.1

WORLD:WHITE LOTUS HAREM

The title of the world itself told the story. A white lotus with a harem of men. The protagonist of this world was a pure, stupid, innocent and a kind beautiful boy of humble origin. At the young age of eight he was adopted into the influential household of the Zhan family, the imperial relatives of the emperor of the Youh kingdom. The protagonist was dubbed as the most beautiful boy in this world whose beauty exceeds even those of women, able to attract the attention of everywhere he went. The head of the Zhan family was the first victim to his ethereal beauty as the moment he laid his eyes on the boy he was enchanted by his looks, an urge of wanting to immediately take this boy under his wing shaking him up, telling him to take the boy back with him. Despite dressed in plain clothes his beauty couldn't be concealed. When the boy smiled it was akin to a blooming rose flower under the dazzling sunlight. His pure nature enthralled everyone who saw him, making them fall head over heels for him. The most enticing part of this boy was the deep red petal mark on his neck, signifying his worth to those who saw him.

A ger with a deep red mark, the supreme of all gers.

That's right. The protagonist was a ger. Ger were men who were blessed by the gods the right to have children despite their gender.  They were like any normal men except that they could bear children. Their build slimmer and more slender than most man, with a petal mark on their neck as a symbol to their identities. The petal mark had colours varying from light pink to deep pink to light red to red to dark red to deep red. The darker the shade the more supreme the favourability of the ger was. Amongst all these shades the deep red was the rarest. It was a symbol of supremacy to Gers who were born once in every ten years.

The protagonist had the world's blessings upon him. Everywhere he went he was loved. His nature and his beauty compelled those around him to naturally love him. Originally an orphan. Even though he was homeless and without parents he never had to struggle for food or shelter as random people around him would give it to him for free. Sometimes it was the old lady living by the corner of the street and other times it was someone else. This cycle of his livelihood ended when he was finally adopted into the Zhans. Welcomed by warm embraces and lots and lots of pampering the boy never voiced his selfishness remaining true and kind to his character. It was natural that everybody loved him. He even became the cause of union of the entire Zhan family, earning the affection of every member and every servant.

It was like this world was biased towards Yue Ling. All he have to do was smile and say thank you to make everyone fall on their feets, showering their love and affection at him.
Yue Ling had light red hair. His eyes were a shade of pink, the colour shimmering when exposed to sunlight and when he smiled it was like his eyes were sparkling with glitters. His skin was milky white, soft and smooth, the curves on his body was beautiful, his face as if it was crafted by the gods.
It was inevitable that those who behold him fell for him.

When he entered the Yuan academy institution he became the eye candy of the academy. There he met a new world, made new friends, and of course, he met the fifteen princes of the fifteen kingdoms who fell for his charms and fought with each other for Yue Ling's hand in marriage. The princes were constantly in friction with each other. Their hostility as the future emperors of their kingdom knew no bounds yet when they were with Yue Ling they went along pretty well with each other at the same time they were constantly competing for Yue Ling's heart.

All the fifteen princes were the members of the protagonist's harem. They had their own share with Yue Ling which included kissing and fucking obviously because they all loved him. However the most striking person added to his harem was the uncle of the Zhan family. The same man who stretched out his hands to the boy when he was homeless became a memeber of Yue Ling's harem. There was a reason why he was called as the first victim to the protagonist's beauty.