EXTRA CHAPTER-6

"Who are you?"

The sudden voice speaking to him was of unknown origin. When Guang Wang Lei spoke, his voice was full of malice. The body of the child in his hands withered away like a pile of dust. All that was left right now was pitch blackness with him standing all alone in this hell painted with darkness.

"The portal." The unknown voice spoke. "I have established the gateway for you to pass through. If you wish to meet me, pass through that void you were investigating."

A red haired man covered in blood entered the void. The next moment he found himself in a very strange place. A large room filled with strange things he has never seen before. The structure of the house he was in right now was very peculiar. When Guang Wang Lei looked outside the window he saw strange pillars with windows standing upright and strange wheeled boxes running on the road. The people walking by the road were all dressed in strange clothes, with vibrant colours of all shades.

"You really came....." A figure greeted Guang Wang Lei.

"Who are you?" This voice. He knew it belonged to the unknown person. Before him, was a frail sickly woman. She looked in her late thirties. Dressed in strange clothes like the people outside, she held a book in her hand. Then she walked closer to him.

"I am the one who created you. My son of fate, Guang Wang Lei. Welcome to earth." She spoke welcoming him mildly.

My son of fate?

The strange force binding him....the fate like encounters he had in his journey.....the subtle feeling of the world being aganist him almost as if it was punishing him....the strange red threads encrypted with familiar names...

Guang Wang Lei was able to connect the dots in an instant.
Is this skinny woman standing before him the one who created that world? Then, did this mean this strange world was the realm of gods? But aren't gods immortals? This woman claiming to have created him was dying slowly. He could see the remaining life left in this sickly woman and the time she has to live.
He saw the woman hand over a book to him.

"Have a look. And you will understand the situation more clearly." She said as she nudged the book forward urging him to take it.

Guang Wang Lei took it.

"THE DARKENED PROTAGONIST GOD." Read the cover of the book. Guang Wang Lei flipped through the pages. His eyes flashed with a little bit of shock when he ran through the pages of the book.

"He became the supreme ruler of all the realms and had a harem full of 3000 beauties. Thus, the world that was against him since his birth became his and his alone, his authority ruling over the world with his very own existence."

These were the ending lines of the book. The book where Guang Wang Lei was the son of fate, the main character of the enitre story.

"When I created this book, I didn't realise the power I had nor was I aware of the magnitude of the words I had written down had in a certain world outside of earth. I had no idea that a universe based on my words would be created, the world developing its own consciousness even after the ending of the book. If i explain how I came to be aware of the smaller world's existence, it would take up too much time. So I will just say this:I came to learn of you and your world's existence after I went through something similar. That is why, I am sorry. I am sorry for letting you go through a difficult life." She spoke looking at Guang Wang Lei. She noticed her son of fate's hands twitching violently. She made this character so she knew what those twitching hands meant.