EXTRA CHAPTER-11

Gaya stared at his twin brother, Who was sulking right now. He was squatting down mid air, with a very bored expression on his face.

"Rush." He shouted at his twin. "Why aren't you attacking? Let's ransack this world full of pigs." Gaya said referring to the world before them.

Rushtaf sighed. He then sighed again. Dashing down, he began to attack his targets.

Kacha!

Everytime he yanked off the head of his enemy, he had a very bored look on his face. Even the river of blood splattering from the decapitated area didn't excite him anymore. Had he known that it was going to be this boring, he might have stuck around those humans. They were more entertaining than these yelling and screaming demons.

*Howls*

Rushtaf got angry. "Shut up. I am thinking about something very important right now!" He yelled blasting away those demonic creatures.

But still, Rushtaf was debating if he should return to their world. Gaya was the one who dragged him here, saying that they were going to attack this world. At first Rushtaf was in ecstasy thinking of the blood he would shed but now that he was here, everything felt dull. The reaction of those humans was much more interesting than what was before him right now.
He saw his twin, Gaya, bolting through the demons as he minced them to pieces.
Meanwhile Rushtaf was thinking of the funny weak human he had been playing before he came here.
When Rushtaf forced that human to ride the sky with him, that weak human threw up from fear. Then he took him under the sea to show the human his sword collection, the human almost choked to death. He was so weak and fragile but his reactions were quite entertaining to Rushtaf. Thus his sadistic nature arose again. After that he annoyed the hell out of that human until the later began to hide from him. Although Rushtaf could find him easily he stuck to the idea of this hide and seek, playing with that human to his content.

"Hehehe!" An evil smile graced his evil face. Just thinking about the expression on that weak human's face as he would find him made his sadistic heart tremble with excitement.
"Gaya. After we are done, I am leaving for our world." He shouted at his twin brother. Then he began to slaughter his enemies mercilessly.

It took them so time to get done.

When they were back in their world, Rushtaf was ready to immediately take off for somewhere.

*Grab*

Just as he was about to dash away his collar was pulled back by his twin.
"What is it?" A little bit annoyed he slanted his eyes towards Gaya.

"Aren't you getting a bit too attached to those human. Specially that double eye coloured guy."

"....." With confused eyes he thought for a while. "Because those humans are entertaining."

Gaya sighed. He pulled back his twin brother even more. Then he pat him on the head adding. "Rush! This is a warning. Get too close to fire and you will be burnt."

Rushtaf was very confused hearing his words. "Humans can't summon fire." He replied. "They are weak and die so easily."

"Exactly." Gaya retracted his hand. "Humans die very easily. They have a very short life span. So don't get attached to them."

"....." Attached? As in adore? But he just saw them as a source of entertainment. Rushtaf saw no reason as to why he should worry if he got attached to these humans. He didn't even knew their names. They were just his source of entertainment. Nothing more and nothing less. That said he still sprinted away to have fun with the guy with beautiful eyes.