ARC TWO:CH-2.1

WORLD: ELITE ALPHA'S FATED WHITE LOTUS OMEGA.

The entire system department stared at the screen before them.

Bang!

Everyone flinched, their shoulders trembling pitifully.

The division leader had smashed the table before him into pieces. His hand was still clenched into a fist, oozing with an ominous magic.
"Damn it!" He cursed underneath his breath. His phoenix eyes narrowed at the screen that had been restored to its usual condition.
Not only had they failed to trap that rebel called Ivar in that world, they had also failed to trap Nulis in that world too. These two rebels, they were really lucky to escape death for a second time. This world was created by the higher ups, setting it as a cheese trap that could get rid of both Nulis and Ivar. Specially Nulis. No matter what, the higher ups wanted Nulis death at any cost this time. But because of that unexpected force their set up was thrown into disarray and thus they had to resort to other methods only to fail all of them. Even the Daughter of fate was no threat to their targets because of that unknown variable.
The result was even more dreadful. That bastard and that rebel had escaped their system control to god knows where. Just the thought of having to track them down made his brain throb with pain.
Damn it! What was he going to report to the gods?
"Damn it!! Elm, that bastard! It seems he had actually been hiding his fangs behind his obedient pretense. Now we cannot even trace his whereabouts. His connection is gone. I cannot sense the link." He cursed making an ugly face.

"Division leader, do you think Elm knew that his name was not actually Nulis, thus, he deceived us in order to rebel once more?" One of his subordinate asked. She was a bit doubtful. Nulis, No, Elm, had been very cooperative with his missions. So, why did he run away this time?

The division leader shook his head. "We completely sealed his memories. He doesn't remember anything, including his name. But this bastard, his intuition have awalys been on spot. Although sealed, a person's nature cannot be changed. This time we attacked them so Elm decided to retaliate. Although he may sound dumb and idiotic all the times, his true nature is that of a dragon."
He will never forget the scene his eyes witnessed a few years ago. This dumb rebel had actually almost destroyed the system's core. He was also a different type of monster. But when comparing Elm to this unknown person who had disrupted all the department's plans, this monster was a walking calamity for the system department.

"He is a monster. Be careful of him." The warning from the higher ups against this unknown person hit his mind.

He frowned staring at the screen that was currently showing them a shattered world. Everyone's eyes were glued to the screen, their faces horrified with fear and terror.

"Really." The division leader uttered. "What a terrifying monster."
This person only took few seconds to destroy the temporary world they had set up as a cheese trap. Right now the essence of that world was reduced to particles.
Yet, they did not find out the identity of this monster.
he sighed. "Haaahhhhhh!!! What a pain in the ass! It will probably be hard to find them but we don't have a choice either. Find them at any cost."

"Yes, boss." All the subordinates replied in unison.

Ding!

Ivar was back at his blank space. "Nulis, so how do we proceed from here? Let me hear it all."

Nulis was silent for a while. "Host, actually....Nulis is probably not my real name. I have known the moment I awoke....that...they were trying to use me. But I didn't care about it because I thought that if me being used would lead me to regaining my memories and meeting the person who awaited my return....I was willing. But....only now do I realise that their aim was actually to get rid of me."