ARC ONE:CH-1.3

The Chu Gui in Guang Wang Lei's memory was not this strong. He stared at the person he was strangling. When he looked into the other's eyes he was taken aback. The other person stared back at him with serene eyes.
"Who are you?" Guang Wang Lei asked him again. The demeanour of this person was far from what Chu Gui's rotten character was.

Ivar frowned in discomfort. His powers were sealed once again. Did those gods fix the error in the system? If so he had no other choice.
He raised his hand. His fist clenched into a punch as he jabbed it forward.

Thwack...

A clean blow packed with a killer hit landed on Guang Wang Lei's face. He was taken aback. Because he got distracted a bit observing the person in his grip the attack landed on his face due to his momentary carelessness. The punch stung his face. The cheek of his left profile formed a purple bruise, new and fresh. A drop of blood trickled down from the corner of his lips. His eyes went wide with another surprise.
Guang Wang Lei was very familiar with this power because this power had clashed with the current him so many times in his memory. However the momentum of the punch that landed on his face just now was clearly different from the one in his memories. They were the same power belonging to the same person yet the way they used it differed a lot. Even the raw strength the Current unknown person residing in Chu Gui's body was far stronger than the original bastard.

His eyes stared at the person who had managed to injure him a bit. "Not bad. You managed to wound me." As he spoke he made a strange face, the corners of his lips curving upwards, his eyes smiling yet not smiling at the same time.

Pang. Ziiiii.....

A chill ran down Ivar's spine. His whole body shivered subconsciously. He had never faced this kind of obstacle, a situation where he was this disadvantaged had never happened before.
The grip around his neck loosen. He slipped away from the man as the person let him go.

"Let's fight." Guang Wang Lei announced. The way he spoke made it clear that there was no room for refusal. "Its been a long time since someone else was able to injure me like this."

Ivar watched him with wary eyes, his sight not moving from him even for a bit. Although his real powers were sealed, with his raw strength and the current host's powers he was bound to atleast land some blows on the man. He believed that he could at least injure the man a bit some more.
But.
Oh boy he was wrong.
The fight between him and the protagonist ended within fifteen minutes.
The result?
He wasn't even able to hit the man. Not even once. The most he could do was attack him at a distance of 1 yard. And he wasn't able to close this gap of 1 yard throughout the entire fight.
Currently he huffed heavily, his whole body panting with discomfort. The original Chu Gui's power was inferior to the strength of the person before him.
Damn. His vision began blurring.

"Host. Your current body's mana point is depleting below the red line. The system will immediately halt the physical activities of the host. The system's healing process will commence from now. Thus the host will lose consciousness during this period."

Fuck. Ivar inwardly cursed at the system's words. If he falls down now didn't that mean that he had lost the battle! How humiliating!
He was not even given a chance as the healing process immediately started. His body fell down descending onto the ground.

Guang Wang Lei watched his opponent's body fall down at a terrifying speed heading downward towards the ground.
He stared down with ruthless eyes.
He had entered the protal that had connected to this world because he thought he might be able to find them here. Alive. And if he found them here kicking safe and sound he was going to bring them back to his kingdom with him. Safe and sound.
"They are not here either." His eyelsahes drooped, disappointment was clearly written on his face.
Should he leave this world? They were not in this world so there was no reason as to why he should stay back here.