ARC SIX:CH-6.2

For the two main characters to get their happy ending, as if the awful things in between them never happened....it was an insult to people who get cheated by their lovers.
A bad playboy falling in love with a pure person getting straightened by the pure and kind person sounded lovely in fiction but in real life it felt like shit. Like how in the data William got cheated over and over by Jack was the epitome of a playboy in the process of falling in love. Jack was terrible to William but in the end of the data what did William do? He forgave him after they exchanged love words towards each other.

"Was the god who created this world trying to pass off William as some ideal forgiving sacrificial lover?"
Ivar was very angry after finishing the data. He wanted to snap this Jack into pieces. He was also very angry at William for letting himself be taken advantage of by such a terrible person who raped people when they caught his attention. Jack that awful rapist!
Now that Ivar had transmigrated into William's body he could say this with full confidence that this shit about a player falling in love with another was just bullshit!

Jack and William got their happy ending after five years. But what about those five years when William was abandoned by Jack without any words of good bye?
Ivar who was now inside William's body felt anger rise in his heart as he went through the host's memory. William was heartbroken after being abandoned by Jack. Jack did not even leave any words or message for him before disappearing on him. William felt heartbroken every night, crying himself to sleep thinking of Jack, dreaming about him....blaming himself that perhaps he was not good enough for Jack. In the end he was unable to mend his broken heart resorting to drinking away his sorrow every night drowning himself in alcohol. He would barely eat or take care of himself. Although he still did his job properly he lost his once dazzling personality.... Even those around him noticed this but when they tried to comfort him William shut his heart close...not letting anyone enter. He developed insomnia shortly after as well as his excessive drinking problems continued. In the end his perfect life crumbled after Jack left. For William it took him five years to finally pick himself up together. It took him that many years to get over the trauma of his broken heart only to what? Only so that he would reunite with Jack and get together with him after enduring all these pain and suffering for five years! For Ivar an ending like that was like throwing dirt on William as a character.

"He even considered suicide as an option to end his suffering. But the ending he got was a happy ending with the man who was the main cause of his pain and suffering. What was the god thinking when he created this world?" Ivar was still very angry. The condition of William's body was very bad. He had come during the third year of the time after Jack have disappeared. It was during this time that William was crumbling deeper and deeper falling into depression. Seeing the body and mind of this person in such a bad condition Ivar realised that the gods were very ruthless towards them, making them go through heaven and hell. Ivar would never have it in his heart to forgive a man like Jack. Infact he would be the one to kill him if something like this ever happened to him. Running away when he was scared and coming back when he couldn't forget...how easy was it for Jack to be forgiven to have his happily ever after after causing harm to so many people.
Ivar remembered there was even a story where he once transmigrated as a minor character. The story of that world was as ridiculous as this. In that world the main character was a cancer patient. He fell in love with the female lead. They started dating but then the male lead broke off with her, hurting her in the worst way he could, by cheating deliberately so that the female lead would  catch him on bed with some other girls. The female lead was not ready to let go but the male lead broke off with her, deciding one sidedly that it was better for her if she doesn't know that he is about to die from cancer. It was such a shock to Ivar at that time too. It happened way before he met Guang Wang Lei. But even then Ivar was never able to understand why people would decide things one sidedly without communicating properly when there were two people in a relationship, not one person. Even in that world the female lead suffered so much for a year....mentally and emotionally before someone finally told her that the male lead was dying from cancer. Before the male lead died the female lead went to see him. She forgave him for all the bad things he had done to her....and they had their happy life together before the male lead's death.
Stories like that were akin to throwing dirt on people who went through things like that.