EXTRA CHAPTER-2

"What's wrong? Lei Lei?" Tilting her head to the side she spoke to him in her honey sweet voice.

Guang Wang Lei narrowed his eyes at this enticing woman. The moment he laid his eyes on her he definitely felt a spark between them, something he has never felt before. They met a few weeks ago. When Guang Wang Lei was roaming around the streets he saw a group of men pestering a young girl. So he ended up playing the hero rescuing a beauty.  Because her back was facing him at that time he did not have a look on her face. So he was extremely taken aback when she turned around to face him. It was definitely a face one couldn't forget after having a look. But that didn't matter to him. What mattered was the spark of interest flashing in their eyes the moment they looked at each other.
After that they quickly became friends. Usually when Guang Wang Lei was wandering around he used a fake name. But to those he deemed as close friends, he would give them his real name.
"Lei Lei" The way Xing Chu Lin called him made it sound very intimate.
But!
She was sitting too close to him. To the point that he could feel her breath next to his ears. The sweet smell of roses flooded his nose. Guang Wang Lei felt a strange feeling surging in his heart. It was something very complicated.

He was a young, vigorous man. "You are too close. Scoot a little bit to that side."

Xing Chu Lin blinked her eyes innocently. On contrary to what he had just said she leaned even closer to him. "Ah why? I want to be closer even than this to you. Lei Lei, don't reject me. Okay? Hm?"
She blinked her pair of lovely eyes, those grey eyes with a bluish touch welled up with affection as she kept blinking them with an adorable look on her face. She was very bold with how she acted. Stretching her hands to place them on Wang Lei's, she interwined their fingers together.

"...." Guang Wang Lei was speechless. This girl! She was so bold even though they have met just a few weeks ago. He stared at the place where their fingers were touching.

"I am a man with history. If you stay with me, you will face a lot of grievances. So step back while you have time." He said staring into her beautiful eyes.

"So what?" Her response was rather quick. With a bright smile on her face she giggled saying. "I don't care. All I know is that I want to be with you."

"..." Guang Wang Lei stared at her. She leant over and kissed him on the cheek. The lips falling on his skin was hot and sweet.

"Muah! Now Lei Lei is mine." She giggled happily, leaning onto his shoulder.

Guang Wang Lei's lips curved a little bit. He pat her on the head. "Now I have no choice but to fight to protect you."

From then on Guang Wang Lei and his relationship with Xing Chu Lin progressed from good to extremely good. They became lovers. It was out of question that Xing Chu Lin would remain behind without accompanying him. He had no other choice but to take her along with him. As a responsible man he couldn't leave behind his own lover. Thereafter his journey continued. He met new friends who tagged alongside him, accompanying him in his journey to his destination. They bonded and had an extremely good friendship.
Guang Wang Lei's dull life lit up so much like this. He was no longer alone. And he felt blessed to have these people by his side.
Except for a few vague things that disturbed him, his life was all better than before. Out of these vague things the thing that bothered him the most was the strange spark of interest he held whenever he met certain women. It was the same kind of spark he felt when he met Xing Chu Lin. These women seemed to fall for him left and right for no apparent reason and clung onto him even if he refused. And as if fate intended it to happen, these women began to follow him on his journey.
Ming Mei and Ming Xiao Yu in particular, were very intriguing. These two women somehow ended waking up on Guang Wang Lei's bed. He did not knew how all of this happened. It was as if his body acted out of its own will, refusing to listen to him. This made him really confused for a while. Was it because of his guilt that he was coming up with random excuses? Or was that feeling just an illusion?