ARC SIX:CH-6.10

"Jesus calm down. Why are you so hysteric whenever it comes to this person?"
The black haired man snorted at his companion. He clicked his tongue helplessly. "Besides didn't you say that he might not remember you? If he lost his memories and he comes to know that the reason why he was punished was because of you, what if he will hate you or want to kill you?"

The tall man made a rather bitter expression as he replied. "Doesn't matter. If he ever hates me I will still gladly follow him and if he wants to kill me I will gladly die by his hands. His safety is all that matters."

The other person couldn't help but roll his eyes at his statement. "Jesus your story is even worse than Romeo and Juliet. Instead of dying by his hands just think of a way to stay by his side since you love him so much."

With a bland question mark, "What's Romeo and Juliet?"

"Its a love story of two fools I suppose. But don't worry I think you are even more foolish than them." Replied the black haired man.

The tall man glared at him. "Its because you have never fallen in love before. Once you fall for someone you will understand how it feels to give your everything to the person you love."

"Ah yes. Yes." It was indeed true. He have never fallen in love with someone other than his family before. For him his family has always been his first and foremost. They were his everything. Aside from them he have never felt any form of attraction towards another person before.

"So what now?"

Sigh. "I want to hurry up and reincarnate to my next life but I guess I will stick around for a little bit more. I am curious about this person so I would like to see him with my own hands at least once." The black haired man replied. His reincarnation could wait for a little bit. Afterall he was curious about his companion's Juliet.

The tall man didn't reject him. He scanned the enitre realm but couldn't find any traces of his person nor the Queen herself. He went silent for a while before finally reacting.
"Let's go. I think I know where to find her." He spoke.

The two figures disappeared from the realm. No one knew or were aware of their visit.

Thuweck!

Thuweck!

Prince Levi tried to cast a shield to stop the punches racking down on him but everytime he summoned a shield the barrier was shattered by the force of the enemy's overwhelming magicules. The bone crushing fists hit him on his face, causing his jaw to bleed heavily. The enitre face of this body was shattering under the crimson red mana that was eroding Levi's current body.  
Cough. Cough. He spat out a mouthful of blood.

Crackle. Crackle.

An abnormally powerful presence suddenly made Ivar's shoulders jolt up.

So they have succeeded. Levi thought to himself. Through his bloody vision he could see the gateway of the void opening in this world. The huge black shadow rapidly spread itself wider.

Thud!

Ivar stared at the black thing on the sky. He threw away the boy in his hands. His entire attention was fixated on the strange thing on the sky.
"What in the world is that?" He uttered to himself.

The system did not knew either. Nulis was also staring at that thing. His senses were telling him that this black thing in the sky was bad news.

Ivar widened his eyes. He sprinted towards the direction where the black thing was perpendicular to the land. It was where Wang Lei was fighting those men in suits.