ARC THREE:CH-3.1

WORLD: DEMON KING AND HIS FIRST LOVE.

BOOM!

BOOM!

CRACK! THUWECK!

A slender figure was going for the the kill, smashing the heads of his enemy, crushing it into pieces like exploding watermelon. The aura of killing intent leaking from his body was so overwhelming that the water spirit containing this person couldn't win over and control his body.

"What's wrong?" The water spirit inside the slender person's body was shocked. "I...I can't control his body and mind anymore. He...he has broken the contract. Master....master....please come over. Stop him or he will end up killing all your underlings!" The spirit urged contacting his master through telepathy.
Hurry up. Hurry up. The water spirit was urging nonstop. Because it was witnessing the person going berserk and the terrifying scene of all the s class demons being reduced to dead bodies it was anxious.

"What? What's happening?" The spirit's master replied. "Where is Satan?" His voice was a bit annoyed. "Call him over. He will deal with whatever is causing trouble."

The water spirit clicked it's tongue. "Master, hurry up here please. The cause of the trouble is my spirit host. His soul level suddenly changed and I can't control him anymore. The chains of contract has been broken by him and he is currently strangling the satan you speak of. If you don't hurry satan will die."

"....What?" The master exclaimed with shock. As soon as he heard that satan had lost the fight he teleported himself at the place where the mess was unfolding. And by gods, he couldn't believe what he was seeing with his eyes right before him, right now.
All his soldiers were being beaten to pulp. Their dead bodies were piling up on the pitch black ground, rivers of blood flooding the dark ground, painting it with its red color. All of these demons were S class level soldiers. But what shocked him the most was satan, his army's general, the god level demon being who killed the hero of this world and brought victory to the demon race, the infamous Satan was being strangled by a slender, small, weak hand. What baffled the demon king even more was the fact that the owner of the hands who defeated Satan was none other than the weak summon, the sacrificial human body to the water spirit. He couldn't even recall this insignificant human's name.

"Master..." The water spirit called for the demon king.

The demon king narrowed his eyes at the weak human. In an instant he reappeared before the weak human. He grabbed his hand with immense strength, his fingers digging into the human's skin, making him bleed. "Let him go. This is my warning." The demon king spoke authoritatively. "If you don't want to lose your life listen to me."
The insignificant human steered his eyes towards him.

"....!!" The demon king was petrified by the look this weak human before him had on his face. That's right. He recognised this insignificant ant. It was him.

Ivar squinted his eyes towards the man or rather the demon who have grabbed his hand, putting a stop to his action of killing this god level demon before him. His eyes were radiating with an ominous aura, an aura of menace that a weak human like him shouldn't have.
"Get. Your. Dirty. Ass. Hand. Away. From. Me."

The demon king widened his eyes with surprise. He subconsciously let his grip loose by a bit. The moment he did this, the weak human kicked him on his stomach. The excruciating feeling of humiliation overwhelmed the demon king as he was sent back flying meters away just with a single kick from a single human. As the momentum of the attack pulled him away he saw the weak human stab through the heart of Satan. With his bare hands.

Phuweck! Whack. Whack.

Satan's one heart was destroyed.

Then his second.