ARC FOUR:CH-4.10

"Partner...."

"Partner....wake up."

"Ivar wake up!"

"WAKE UP IVAR!"

A mechanical voice rang in his mind, shouting something at him.
"Hng....what is it? Nulis." He spoke back to him in his mind.

Nulis said in a very serious tone. "There is something wrong with your man."

As soon as he heard those words his eyes sprang open, he dashed up from his bed towards his lover.
"Wa...ng Lei....what....." He stared at his man, his eyes horrified, fear taking over his body.

Guang Wang Lei heard his Kitty's voice. He turned over to face him. With a smile he was about to say something to him but he froze....when he looked at the expression his Bar was making.
His shoulders were trembling slightly, his eyes displayed the immense fear in them, a pained expression sitting on his beautiful face, the corner of his eyes was almost on the verge of tears.

"Wang....Lei...this...."Ivar came closer to him, touching his body that was waning with a dull colour, his physique as if it was about to dissolve with the surrounding and....disappear.

Guang Wang Lei pulled him into a close embrace. "Hey...hey...it's okay. Can't you feel me? I am alright." He caressed his lover, easing him by rubbing his back, consoling him softly.
"Its Alright!"

Ivar squeezed his eyes tightly, hugging his man with all his might, attaching their bodies as close as he could. He could feel the clear  heartbeat of this man.... His body was radiating with the usual warm scent, the touch on his back was more than real.....
It terrified Ivar for a moment...to see his man about to disappear. The shackles of his past and the trauma he went through was brought back to his attention, of how fragile a person's existence can be. Like how his loved ones were taken away from him one by one.....
He have never associated himself with anyone since then until this man came in and brag into his life like a huge Storm, breaking down the walls he have built around himself with force, forcing Ivar to look at him as he wooed him, made his heart waver....until he finally let him inside his world.
Even though he knew how powerful Guang Wang Lei is.....his heart was terrified of just the thought of...

Whimper.

Another whimper....

Guang Wang Lei was shocked. He pulled away a bit to look at his kitty. He was even more shocked to see his eyes covered in droplets of tears streaming down his cheeks. He bent down to his face. "Hey...kitty kitty..." He whispered in a very soft, indulging voice. Wiping away his tears with his two big hands he clasped his face, "Aren't I before you, all real and true? Its alright. I am alright."

Ivar looked into his man's eyes. They were so sincere and bright. He shook his head, placing his hand onto Wang Lei's.

"See, feel me? I am here with you right now, touching your face...." Guang Wang Lei pecked at Bar's delicious lips as he added, "Kissing you.." Pulling him into a hug, "Hugging you."
"I am with you aren't I?" He continued to touch him in different places, assuring him of the fact that they were together.
It took a bit of a time for him to make his Kitty's worries disappear bit by bit.

They rolled on the bed for a few minutes, laying there hugging each other.

When Ivar was finally back to his usual self he asked Wang Lei what the thing he saw earlier was.

"Well...this world is a bit different. Calling it unique would be an underestimation. Earlier I told you about me being without a human form didn't I?"