ARC THREE:CH-3.10

Tutin thought he had heard it wrong for a second. His eyes showed the disbelief in them.

Guang Wang Lei kept his watch, staring down at him, his eyes glinting with menace just like a reaper's.
"I asked you a question." He threatened Tutin.

"!!" Tutin trembled when he felt his body being yanked forward. In a split second he could feel steel like fingers strangling his fragile neck. This was a crisis befalling him threatening his dear life.
"I....ugh...es..." He struggled to get his answer out of his mouth.

Guang Wang Lei shoved him down the ground. His lips curved up. "If you take me to the place where the thing called system fled to, I will spare your life."

Tutin who was coughing and gasping for air was shocked at his sudden proposal. His lack of reaction made the dangerous guy before him frown with dissatisfaction.

"Is that a no? I see." With deadly eyes he smiled adding. "Then die!"

Tutin felt his senses going numb. For a second he saw his instant death coming to him. He bowed his head down to the ground.
"I...I can take you there. I can do it. So please spare my life, sir." He rushed his answer, panicking, dreading that if he were even to answer even a second late his head would be flying off the ground the next minute.

"Is that so? Then do it right here right now!"

Tutin could feel his back dripping with sweat. Hacking into the divine realm, it was a dangerous and difficult task. But compared to his own life, it was nothing. If he lost his life he won't be able to recover it again. Moreover although hacking into the divine realm was a very big challenge to his current skills but it wasn't impossible.
Furthermore he could feel the other person's glare onto him, the killing intent it held sent shivers down his spine.
Any moment and I could die! Tutin thought to himself.

At the divine realm the system department was in a chaotic condition.

"Boss. The healing won't work." One of the workers urged worriedly.

The group of people were currently treating their injured division leader. Their boss was currently in a very bad condition. The direct attack from that monster has not only injured their leader's body but his soul too. The soul has sustained too much damage and what's even worse was that neither the healing pills nor the healing tools were able to heal the damage to the soul.

Cough. Cough. The division leader coughed out a mouthful of blood. Despite the terrific condition he was in, his face showed no signs of pain. Infact he was frowning thinking about other matters unrelated to his injuries.
"That rebel! He has caused some dangerous damage to the system department. At first I thought that since he was a valuable subject he would be very useful once we caught him and make him submit, binding him to a system soul but....." He was very angry. Nothing went the way he wanted them to go! All the plans he had were ruined one by one. And now, even a greater catastrophe had befallen him. That rebel was one thing and his system was another thing.
Elm.....I will kill you with these very own hands!

"Division leader please focus on yourself right now!" One of his subordinates berated him harshly.

However the frowning man did not register any of the words as he kept on thinking to himself from one thing to another.

"Elm....I never liked you since I was young. Given how different our views were I knew that one day we would end up pointing swords at each other."

The scene of two young handsome men stabbing each other flashed in his memory. One of them was the division leader and the other was a man with a high ponytail, his half brother, Elm.