FINAL ARC:CH-1

"The queen is dead."

"What should we do? The divine realm has lost half of its arm!"

"There is nothing we can do but attack that monster again!!"

The remaining forces of the higher realm were having a heated debate on their next move.

"Of course, we take revenge for our brothers who have been killed by that monster!!"

"That's right! Trace him down and kill him!! We want revenge for every damage he has done to our realm."

Some wanted revenge while some wanted to withdraw, and rebuild their realm back to what it was before. However the discussion was going no where since their statements were conflicting with each other to the point that they couldn't even talk out the difference properly.

A man with a red crown in his head appeared at the entrance of the realm. He stared down at the messy realm which was very different from what he remembered in his memory. His lips curved up when he overheard the people of the realm argue over something very earnestly.
"Hahahaha!" He laughed disappearing from where he stood.

"Are your brains made of cow dung cakes?"

A sudden voice interrupted them. Everyone turned their eyes towards the one who spoke. At first their eyes were full of wariness and I'll intent but when they noticed the red crown on his head and his red robe draped around his shoulder everyone froze, their mouths gaping loudly.

The smile on that man's lips grew wider.

"Are.....you....perhaps..." One of them uttered. He was unable to process his own thoughts at the moment because of the shock he was receiving. However they did not even request an audience with "Him."

"Shhh!" Gesturing with his hands telling them to shut up he smiled brightly. The aura leaking from his body was suffocating. "You are not allowed to address me by any name. Its forbidden. Its for your own good." 

Gulp. Everyone were shaking nervously. They all stared at the man before them, unable to hide the terror they felt towards him.

The man sneered at them. "Why are you all so afraid? I am on your side. Aren't I that being who bestowed you the roles of Gods?"

The people widened their eyes. They knew that they shouldn't fear this man who made them gods. But...the presence of this man was too terrifying, even his aura was suffocating their souls. This huge gap of power between that man and them made them very fearful of him right now. Moreover, this was the first time ever in a hundred thousands years that "He" has made an appearance before them.

His curving eye smile turned into a chilling gaze. "Anyway, Your queen is dead. The realm is broken beyond recognition. Half of the army has died." When the next sentence fell on his lips a very unpleasant aura radiated from his body, and this suffocating feeling was directed at the people of this realm.
"DO YOU STILL WANT TO CONTINUE THE CHASE? YOU WANT REVENGE, BUT CAN YOU AFFORD IT? HUH?"

"!!!" Everyone shivered, falling down on their knees. Their throats were becoming dry, as if their chest were running out of air.

"ARE YOUR BRAIN MADE OF COW DUNG AND TRASH? OR IS IT YOUR EYES THAT ARE BLIND?"

Everyone heard that man ask them the same question repeatedly, their faces were turning red, blood rushing up to their brain because of the lack of air in their lungs.

He stared at them. The intention he wanted to give them was made clear so he withdrew his aura.

"Fu...wahhhh.....Huff...cough...cough..."