ARC SEVEN:CH-7.6

Guang Wang Lei was greeted by a group of annoying faces.
"Well well. What do we have here." He chuckled letting out a dubious smile.
Seems like an army led by a face he was familiar with have worked so hard to drag him inside this void.

The bewitching Queen who was the leader of this white group smiled at him. Her face was engraved in Guang Wang Lei's memory since he have crossed paths with this woman quite a few times. But he knew that everytime they met again the woman seemed to have an additional identity added to her body. She was the current queen of the heaven realm. Her celestial body was a vassal of numerous identities poured together in that reeking body of hers.

"I believe this is the first official meeting between myself and you." Queen Leive greeted her enemy sarcastically. Her rainbow coloured eyes glowed beautiful as she curved her lips to reveal a rather lovely smile.
"Mister monster it was so hard to set you up. Now that you have fallen in our trap we won't let you go."

A loud snort resonated in the black space. Guang Wang Lei gave them a pathetic stare as if he was looking at a group of useless ants.
"So for that purpose you sent those representatives to set the trap at the cost of their lives?"

"They serve me and I have the right to use them as I please. Thanks to their sacrifice we have indeed succeeded this time." Queen Leive replied leisurely.
The thousands of people on her side were tensed, after all that horrible monster who have destroyed their heaven realm once was standing before them right now.

"Hm..." She hummed lightly. "As of now some terrible shit might be unfolding in another world somewhere....I guess..." Tilting her head to lean on her lover's shoulders she gave the monster a creepy smile.

The veins on Guang Wang Lei's forehead popped out angrily. His eyes slanted with a murderous glare. "I have never seeked trouble against you people on my own. Every fucking single time its always you guys coming after me."
Saying so he discarded the current body he was in. A tall man appeared before them. He had blazing red hair, the strands long, curling down to his hips. His pair of glowing eyes narrowed at the group.
Revealing his true identity to his enemy at this point meant only one thing. 

NO ONE WAS GOING TO ESCAPE FROM THIS PLACE EXCEPT HIM!

"YOUR CHOICE OF TIMING WAS VERY BAD THIS TIME. I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR INTERVENTION!"
Guang Wang Lei's cold voice as he declared this to his enemy made some of them shiver.

Queen Leive and her army did not say anything to refute him.

"GOD. This man is yours to eat." She called out to something.

In the pitch darkness Guang Wang Lei could feel a monstrous presence. He saw the black space distort from time to time as if something enormous was gliding around the void. Then he saw it.
Numerous pairs of golden eyes leering out from the void, the eyes rolling from all sides, like stars decorating the night sky those golden eyes were staring at him.

"Hah!" He snorted. "What kind of creature have you been raising here?" He couldn't believe it, that these people entitled as "Gods" were raising such a vile, vicious being.
This being had no form or shape. It was like the space building up the void itself.
His lips curved to form a devilish smile.

Guang Wang Lei disappeared from where he was standing.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

A loud scream resonated in the space.

Blood spattered on the side profile of his face as he held a dismembered arm in his hands, the flesh was overflowing with a thick red liquid pouring down onto the black space.