ARC ONE:CH-1.4

Ivar calmed his nerves. For the first time in his life he was unable to hide the shock evidently showing on his face. He stared at the bastard before him. The latter, was smirking at him, his lips curving as if he was in a pleasant mood. Guang Wang Lei raised his brow in amusement.
The two remained in a stalemate of a staring contest.
Just then the sound of footsteps approaching was heard.

Three women entered through the door. The three of them had a radiant star mark on their foreheads. The woman on the left had really beautiful red curly hair falling upto her hips. She had charming brown eyes. And was dresses in all white from head to toe, a white flower tiara sat on her head. She gave off a Saintess vibe. On the right was a black haired eighteen year old girl. She had captivating Phoenix eyes and was dresses rather boldly, the skin on her chest and legs exposed. However the most striking one among these three pair was the one standing in the middle. Silver hair. Like webs threading in the air, shinning with a radiant aura. Grey eyes with a bulish touch. Her face so devastatingly beautiful as if it was made by the gods to cause the downfall of nations after nations. Slender figure and tall. Unlike her mesmerizing appearance she held fierce eyes, the sharpness of her character reaching into the souls of those who looked at her eye to eye.
Ivar glanced at them once. Without a doubt these three were the main harem members of the protagonist, meaning, Guang Wang Lei's harem members, his wives. The one standing on the left was called Ming Mei. The one on the right was Ming Xiao Yu. And the one in the middle was the future empress of the protagonist, Xing Chun Li. As for their family background, Ivar just tossed it aside. Whatever the details they were not important to him as they had no relation with the original host. Except for the thread called Guang Wang Lei that connected them they had no what so ever bussiness with each other.

Xing Chun Li stared at the tall man. Her fierce eyes changed immediately. Her cheeks blushed as she addressed her lover.
"Lei Lei.....you did not come over to visit me...it made me feel so anxious. Are you hurt anywhere, Lei Lei?"

Guang Wang Lei frowned at her. He did not even even bother to glance towards these intruding women as he clicked his tongue in irritation.
The three froze. Their eyes widened with shock. Their lover, who would hold them and pamper them assertively whenever any of them showered him with love words, and take them to the sheets, rolling around until the next morning, actually clicked his tongue at their affectionate words? They doubted their ears. Shaking their heads they denied this unexpected reaction.

"Wang Lei....what is wrong? Are you sick anywhere?" Ming Mei spoke worriedly. Her beautiful face frowned as if she had been pricked by a needle.

"Wang! Do you have any idea how much we missed you ever since the last time we met?" Ming Xiao Yu pouted her cheeks puffing them out adorably. She looked like a porcelain white doll.

"Right. Lei Lei...why did you not visit us? We missed you terribly. Each night I kept thinking about you, unable to sleep, waiting for you to visit me....." Xing Chun Li made a pained expression, as if she was in deep sorrow yet at the same time her cheeks blushed red, her current image looked like a lovesick maiden seeking love from their lover, inviting over her lover to ravage her. In the past whenever she made this face her lover was unable to refuse her.

As the three women voiced their words of worry they surrounded Guang Wang Lei from all sides. Slender and soft arms encircled themselves around their lover's arms. The smell of powder and rouge filled his nose irritating him. A deep frown formed on his face.
Ivar who saw this coming averted his eyes from this scene. A person having more than one lover, he would never be able to understand how one could share their lover with some other person. Since this was the case he had no interest in letting his eyes linger around. He ignored the ambiguous scene before him.