FINAL ARC:CH-9.

"Huh??!!??"

They were all flabbergasted by the sight greeting them. A beautiful town laid before them in all its grace with greenary surrounding it. Some of the buildings were made like ancient Chinese palace while some had western architect style. The roads connecting the buildings were made of strange Peebles. From their feet they could tell that the surface of the road was very flat.
The grandeur of this town told them that this world was prospering. They were currently standing outside a huge palace. This palace was isolated from the rest of the buildings. It stood quite far away from the others. 
Earlier when they were passing by they saw some people staring at them. Specially it was quite a sight to see a three headed pink haired doggy ogling at them. Because of its presence the one horned people standing with it fell short before the beast dog.
Everybody looked at their teacher.

"You will have to adjust to many things in this world." Danyi have already told them this.

Sure enough it seemed that they were going to adjust themselves to this world.

Some shadows flashed above them.

"Oh....humans....."

They heard a chilling voice moaning above them.

When they looked up they weren't ready for the sight greeting them.

A group of five people slowly descended from the sky.

All of them had flashy characteristics highlighting their eccentric appearances.  

"!!" When Yulis looked up his gaze was met with a guy possessing purple eyes. His hair was pure white. Then suddenly that guy disappeared.

"Oh? Nice pair of eyes you have got there."

Yulis almost let out a Yelp when he felt a chilling voice whisper next to his ears.
He jolted as he scooted away from the direction where the voice fell against him. But then the same chilling voice fell into his ears again.

"Oh? They look kinda delicious....Lick!" The sound of his tongue licking his lips falling next to his ears made Yulis's spine shiver with discomfort. He immediately turned around to see who it was.
Yes! It was the same white haired guy he has locked eyes with earlier.

"Rushtaf! You are scaring them." Gaya pulled back his twin brother. But the way his gaze fell on them wasn't so convincing either.

~Chills~

Everyone felt a chill hit their body for a moment.

Rushtaf was still staring at Yulis. The pair of mismatched eye colour of this human was very enticing for him. A pair of Red and Brown. These two were his favourite colour.

Cold sweat broke out from Yulis's forehead when he saw the guy still staring at him. Then he heard his dreadful words again.

"Don't worry. I won't eat my ally. No matter how delicious they may look."

"!!!" But the way you are licking your lips as you stare at us says something else!!! 

Now Tina and everyone understood why Teacher said that they would have to adjust to this world.

One man was looking at them as if they were their food. The other guy wearing a white cowboy hat was looking at them with a piercing gaze. The young pink haired girl with animalistic eyes was sticking out her hand offering them chocolate. So strange.

Tina was the only bold one who took it from her.

Meanwhile there was also this guy who was dressed like a bride in traditional Chinese attire. Even his traditional hat was a matching colour with his dress. Next to him was a guy dressed in blazing red tuxedo. It was so bright and red in broad day light that they thought their eyes might go blind from it.

SYSTEM:TWISTED LOVE INTEREST CANNON FODDER. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें