EXTRA CHAPTER-3

Guang Wang Lei was siting on the window. He was still dressed in his night robe. The clothes he was wearing were in disarray, exposing the tanned skin on his chest. His eyes were closed at the moment, and his head rested on the wall of the window.
In this entire palace he was the only living soul.

Of course there was a reason for it.

A few years has passed by since he became the supreme ruler of this world.

Shortly after the final battle ended with his victory his life took a new turn.
He was given a harem of his own. A harem full of women seeking his attention. He didn't knew how the numbers accounted to about 3000 when the ones he slept with weren't even close to that number. Guang Wang Lei initially took responsibility for those women he slept with. He gave them everything he could. Out of them, however, he made Xing Chu Lin his empress. He still had good feelings towards her back then. She was an exception out of all these women.
There were some women who married other men and got out of his harem. He gave them the freedom to have suitors in case they wanted to leave.

But now here he was living in a majestic palace all alone. This was because Guang Wang Lei was tired of dealing with women.

About eight years ago, two years after he became the supreme ruler, the harem that was formed for him got into conflict with each other all the time. Women were jealous creatures. And their jealousy wasn't to be underestimated. He himself had witnessed the ugliness of women jealousy. Everytime he spent a night with these women it became a political issue inside the palace. When Xing Chu Lin became pregnant she had a miscarriage. When Ming Xiao Yu was with a child she lost it before the child was born. When Ah Ling got pregnant she also had a miscarriage. The same happened when Ming Mei was expecting a child.
Guang Wang Lei lost count of the number of his unborn children being killed even before they came into this world. Every single time when one of them got pregnant she was bound to lose her child.
Tired of their act of throwing revenge stones at each other everytime someone got pregnant, he stopped visiting their bed chambers shortly after he realised the actual cause of the enitre problem, which, was him. Those women wanted their spouse to be the first heir to the throne. For them having a child to be born first became a competition. So Guang Wang Lei decided to not entangle with any of the harem members after his patience was broken. This reason wasn't enough to make him leave the main palace.

The reason why he was living alone right now was because of the nightmares he went through when he withdrew himself from touching those women.
Guang Wang Lei never thought that the first person to do that terrible thing to him would be his most trusted person. She was somehow more special to him than the rest of the others. Although he did not liked her as much as he did when they first met, he still did cared about her more than anyone else.

WARNING: MILD RAPE SCENE.

Guang Wang Lei never imagined that Xing Chu Lin would drug him and take him to bed forcefully. During the time when he began to avoid those women from the harem his relationship with her was still good. Although he could see the subtle changes in her showing gradually, it did not bother him. People were bound to change. Just like him.
He still remember that scene vividly. Xing Chu Lin invited him over for a meal. He went to her and they ate together. He was unaware of the things she had put in his food. It wasn't until the drug began to show its effects that he realised he was taken advantage of by the only woman he trusted and cared for.
Things after that were a mix of blur. He remembered regaining his consciousness from time to time. Everytime he got back a bit of his senses the image of a naked woman sitting on top of him flashed before his muddled eyes. The smell of rogue and perfume flooded his nose. That familiar rose scent. His body was burning as if it was lit on fire. His body was also sweating a lot. He was somehow aware even in that state that he was burning with a high fever. The aphrodisiac was too strong it was taking a toll on his body. So strong that he was drugged immobile causing him to have a high fever while he lost consciousness most of the time.
He also vaguely remembered her speaking in her sweet voice.