ARC BEGINNING:CH-8

"So what?" Ivar shouted at the voice of god.
"You created me so what? You were not the one who lived my life and experienced those beautiful yet dreadful moments, you were not the one who who lost their father and brother on the same day, you were not the one who watched a vehicle trample their mother, you were not the who....who....witnessed our youngest.....my sister exploded.....You were not the one who experienced those tragedies...the tragedy of loosing their loved ones one by one....." His voice broke to fragments as he choked on his cries. "You were....not the one who felt the agony of those incidents...you were not the one....YOUUUUU....!!!"
Ivar ignored the throbbing pain that seemed to penetrate his heart, like a sharp blade, stabbing his empty heart deeper and deeper. His bloodshot eyes were filled with tears rolling down his cheeks. He had not cried for a very long time, the droplets running down his face stung his skin like hot magma, as if eroding his face. His throat that was once dry with emotions choked on the pain and sorrow that stabbed his heart at the sudden revelation of his family's deaths.

"Why? Why? Why did you use our lives as your stepping stone?" He yelled at the top of his voice, the scream that came from his exploding lungs.

"..." The voice of god was silent. After a long silence she cleared her throat as she spoke. "An...anyway....You are just a fictional character. Although I feel bad for you, I still want you to join your late family members. Go to them. Now that you are gonna die, you will see them again very soon." She was very biased towards her main characters.

"Hahah....ahahha....."
Ivar suddenly let out a hollow laugh.
Did she just say he was a fictional character? Then what was the pain, the sorrow, the agony, and the emptiness he felt during all these years? A fictional character, he may be that, but he had emotions too. And he felt these emotions more deeper and vivid like any other real person. When he smiled happily while being with them, loving them, he felt it deeply and even when he lost them one by one, he felt the pain even deeper. His emotions were real. He was real. He was not just some fictional character.

"Are you in a hurry to kill me because you see me as a threat to your main characters?"

"Yes." The voice replied.

Ivar laughed like a madman once again.
"You could have given me a normal life, a normal background, a life so casual like an insignificant passerby, living like an ant with a small family of ants, but you choose to trample over me and my family.....treating our lives as a road to fame...." He rose his body getting back on his feet.
The red mana energy that was drained by the previous battle glowed slightly before it became dense and thick, getting thicker by each passing second. The crimson thread of magic draped itself around his injured body, healing his internal injuries, the energy rose emitting an insane bloodshot aura.

"I...." Ivar slanted his eyes at the invisble force.
"Am not going to die. Here. I refuse to yield to the destiny designed by a mere selfish, bitch like you!"

The owner of the voice shuddered at his malicious words. "You....you...I am not a selfish bitch. I am the god who created you!"

Ivar narrowed his eyes as he added. "Just you wait! I will destroy the world you hold dear!"

"....!!!?" The god was stupefied hearing his words. She felt her eyes bulging out of its sockets, ready to fall off. It took a second for her to regain her composer. "Ahem....You. You will not be able to escape death. The rules of this world will never let you destroy this world, you a mere cannon fodder do not have the ability to do it." At the end of her sentence her voice fadded away to another space.

Ivar did not reply. He waved his hand and unleashed his mana on the blank space, touching the nook and crane of the Black space. He made a crushing gesture with his fingers.