ARC ONE:CH-1.10

"Really, hah! Its still the middle of the night." Ivar squinted his murderous eyes at the group of women surrounding him. "Nulis, why are they so eager to kill us this time?"

The system was silent. Given how these harem members who were chased away a few months ago were here to kill them Nulis was also angry. "Host. You can kill them all. After all the daughter of fate is not amongst them."

Ivar's eyes flashed with hidden pleasure. "You mean...does it include that blind kid pointing her sword at me?"

"Host." Nulis replied with a smile. "She is not the daughter of fate so yeah, do as you like." The system was smiling innocently but it was actually its mad face. For the first time it wanted its host to kill off these side characters as gruesomely as possible. Thinking of how those gods were trying to break their promise despite the system's obedience towards them in completing missions, what Nulis got in return was this. So just like Ivar, the system had also had enough.
"Host, from now on, let's act on our own. I will provide my assistance to you. We don't even need to listen to them anymore. Even without them we can still enter different worlds and earn points on our own."

Hearing the system say this, Ivar was ecstatic. He chuckled. "So you are finally rebelling?" He paused. "But...do you have a way to escape their tracking?"

Nulis huffed proudly. "Don't worry host, I have also hidden some secrets from them. As long as we leave this world I can guarantee you that we will proceed to a world where we can act freely while earning points." The system was tired of playing along with the gods commands. Now he did not wish to co-operate with those bastards that were dead set on killing it and it's host.

Good. Ivar was taken aback for a bit. He had thought the system was an idiot. Turns out it actually had the guts to hide a few secrets from them.

Ding! A message was received. Nulis read it before showing the message to Ivar.

"Accept it. Let's give them a taste of their own medicine." Ivar snorted. This message containing the main mission sent by them was obviously a trap. Nevertheless, they should accept it and get the points shouldn't they? The gods were really impatient to kill them off for good weren't they?
When Nulis accepted the Main mission a count down immediately began.

01:00.....59.....58.....

"Host. You have less than a minute before we leave this world." Nulis had already started the required preparations. "Also, the godly powers of the current host body has also been sealed. So please be careful host."

One minute....no even a few seconds were enough for him to deal with these women.

"Chu Gui. You bastard. What kind of spell did you use on Guang Wang Lei?" A woman screamed at Ivar. She was the same girl who was rendered blind by the current protagonist. A red blindfold covered her eyes. Yet she held a sword in her hand, aiming it at Ivar. Yes. This was Ming Xiao Yu. She was the blind kid Ivar was refering to.

The other harem members rebuked at the same time, screaming at the top of their lungs, cursing Chu Gui.

"Right. what have you done to the supreme ruler? You bastard, if not for you pulling tricks behind the shadows there is no way our supreme ruler would throw us out of the palace." One of them shouted.

"That's right. He loved us and pampered us so much but his attitude changed overnight. Chu Gui what kind of dirty things did you pull aganist our Lei Lei!" Another shouted.

"That voice said that if we kill you we can save our lover. For our lover, our sweet supreme ruler, we will fight you till our deaths. Only when you are dead can we rest in peace."