ARC EIGHT:CH-8.1

WORLD: ENTANGLE.

Ivar stared at the screen before him. He had fulfilled all the mission boards. The total points he have earned in the previous world was quite a lot but....it was still insufficient. He opened a window with a long list of worlds. His eyes scanned the list on the screen.
Choosing a world with the most earning capacity he heaved a long sigh before leaving the black space.

*Screams of people echoed*

The presence of something demonic.....

When Ivar opened his eyes he found himself surrounded by demons. They were kneeling before him. Their heads bowing down to him with their bodies prostrating on the ground. Most of the demons in the front rows were Arc demons and greater demons. The hundreds of others behind them were lesser and new generation demons. Despite the disparity in their powers and rankings all of them were prostrating before him as if he was their absolute king.

"...." Ivar could sense the absolute loyalty these demons had towards the owner of his current body. Their emotions of fear, respect, adoration, loyalty and worship directing towards him was quite a spectacular feeling. Given that this body was actually a half blood.

"Demon Monarch, All the allied troops of the ten sects have trespassed our territory. Currently they are in the outer doomsday forest." A demon reported a rather important news.

When the demons didn't receive the usual reaction from their monarch everyone waited for their king to reply, their eyes shining with bloodlust.

"...."

"Mon...arch? Shall we send our troops to kill those cultivators?"

Ivar stared at the mission board.

Mission 1:Expose Shizun's secrets and crimes to the world.
Mission 2:Build a kingdom for the demons.
Mission 3:Reconcile with Zhen Yang.

"No need."

Their monarch finally broke the silence.
Every demon waited for his next world to fall.

Standing up he gestured with his hands to the demons. All of those kneeling down stood up at his command.

Ivar then said this, loud and clear. Without caring for how his subordinates would react.

"I am surrendering myself to them."

"!!!" Every demon who heard him say those unimaginable words were shocked speechless. Their brains were unable to compute his words for a moment. When they realised that their monarch was not joking all of them reacted with horror in their eyes.

"MONARCH, WE CANNOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN!"

"PLEASE GIVE US YOUR WORD AND WE WILL ANNIHILATE THE TEN SECTS! THERE IS NO NEED FOR OUR KING TO SURRENDER HIMSELF TO OUR ENEMYIES!!!"

"DEMON MONARCH! PLEASE RECONSIDER YOUR DECISION!!!"

"MY KING BUT WE CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO SUFFER AT THE HANDS OF THOSE HUMANS!"

Voices of outrage broke out one by one. Everyone began to reject the sudden idea of their king submitting to those lowly humans. The hatred and the grudge those cultivators had towards their king was immense. They would never let their king live if he were to surrender himself.

"DEMON MONARCH...IF SO WE WILL ACCOMPANY....."

Ivar cut them off. "Don't worry. I have no intention of dying."