EXTRA CHAPTER-1

The sound of someone rummaging through the trash bin filled a dark alley.

The figure of a young child could be seen as he ransacked the trash bin, searching for something suitable he could eat. His body was covered in dirt. The piece of tattered blue clothes he was wearing was almost brown with dust and mud. The torn chappals on his feet looked awfully miserable. His face and hair was hidden in the darkness of the alley.
He stopped his hands for a while when he heard the sound of light footsteps approaching him again.
"Tsk." He clicked his tongue. It was them again.

"Oye you beggar monster! What are you looking for in the trash bin? You won't find anything to eat in there! Just starve to hunger already."

The voice of another young child yelled at him. The one who spoke was a chubby kid. He was dressed in fairly good attire. Beside him were other five kids. They all had a smug expression on their faces as they began to corner the kid standing at the alley.

"Everyone, let's teach him his place! Monsters like him shouldn't fish around in our city, feeding on our left overs." One of them yelled with malice.

"Step back. Let me show you how to put these kind of trash into place." The chubby kid puffed out his chest as he began to scream loudly while sprinting towards his target.

His eyes narrowed at the nuisance approaching him.

*Punch*

Thuweck!

Thuweck. Thuweck!!

The remaining kids stood at their place, watching their leader get beaten up by the skinny monster. The monster clenched his fist then he smashed them against their leader's face until he was bleeding from his mouth.

"Ah...what are you doing? Help me! Attack him." The chubby kid groaned in pain.

They looked at each other before rushing in for rescue. Unfortunately their attempt to gang up on this skinny monster did not go well. Everyone were beaten blue black by their target. Their hair was pulled out. Their nose were punched until blood gushed out of their two nostrils. Their eyes were swollen. One of them even lost a teeth to a single punch.

"Uwaahhhh...wahhhh... You will regret this....Waaaahhhhhhhahhahhh....mommy...daddyyyy...."

In the end they ran away crying for their parents.

The child who had beaten them to this state stepped out of the alley. He rubbed his belly which was asking for food. When he stepped out of the darkness dirty and muddled red hair was revealed along with a pair of enchanting green eyes. Although he was this young, and was very malnourished, the face he possessed was quite a bit of a looker.
He was the "Monster" of this city. He did not have a name. Everyone referred to him either as a monster or a beggar.
"They should stop bothering me for now." He thought to himself as he continued to look for something edible. But it seems it wasn't his lucky day since he found nothing that he could eat. Not even leftover of fruits or bread. He went away to trash out some more trash bins around the area.

His life was very unfortunate and miserable. He had no name. He had no memories before he woke up in this world. He had no house. He had no food. No money. And worst of all he was hated so much by everyone even though he did not do anything to warrant that kind of hatred from those around him.
His life was simply empty. It seemed like this world hated him and wanted him to suffer in every possible way. If not, these troubles wouldn't be following him everywhere he went despite how hard he tried to avoid them.

His pair of eyes slanted when he saw familiar faces approaching him again.

"Was it him?"

"Yes. Brother." The timid child hide behind his adult brother. Pointing his fingers at the red haired kid he spoke through trembling voice.
"It was him who beat us up."